Prologue

Hello there! I just suddenly got this idea during the exam weeks. Thanks to one of my friend, who had deleted my story due to her internet limition and her statement that she prefered an "idiot group chat" stories, had inspired me to make this book >w<

This is the prologue of the story

Enjoy!

~Jyvy

There were yells and laughs echoed in the living room, filling the silence of the night. Food crumbs were scattered on the red carpet and many things were messing all over the place: gadgets, plates, glasses, books, papers, bottles, food boxes and musical instruments. A common condition whether a group was having a small party. They didn't have DJs nor loud musics, but they had simple things to cheer up the mood, to lighten up their night party.

All of the people in the room were enjoying their time together: laughing, teasing, making jokes, singing, and having fun as if it was their last night being together. Sometimes there was a shout of anger, but then it would be followed by a laugh of joy. Each of them put their attention towards another, no one was forgotten, even yourself, as the owner of the mansion.

After they felt that they had enough, together they cleaned up the mess while joking at each other. They helped cleaning the dishes with the same mood when they were having fun. After all of their tasks are finished, they said a "good night" to each other with smiles on their faces as they entered their bedrooms. They laid theirselves on their bed, energy was sucked because of the emotional day and fun night, but they were happy, and then they lost in their dreams of the night.

But you were awake. Staring at the ceilings. Sometimes your laugh would brush passed your mouth when you remembered the recent incidents. Remembering the emotional moments together. Sharing experiences. Building a strong bond inside the mansion with your guests. And you have never regretted your decisions, and would never.

Yeah it's short. And that's what a prologue is lol. The shortest chapter I've ever write XD

I'm sorry if there are some mispelling grammars! I hope you enjoyed the prologue and anticipating for the next chapters! ^^

~Jyvy