The Family

I was in the kitchen washing the windows when I hear my step-mother call for me. I take off my gloves and go into the living room. "Sean!" I hear her call again. 'I hate that name! Why can't she just call me Jack like father did.' I thought.
"Yes Ma'am." I said politely when I got to her. I look up to see my two (Let's say not pretty) step-sisters and my (Equally not pretty) step-mother with a paper.
Sean, go with the girls and get their finest dresses." She said. I tilted my head to the side confused. "May I ask why?" I asked.
"The Prince is having a royal ball for his 18th birthday tonight!" "Oh okay." I said with a bittersweet tone to my voice. 'I've heard of this prince but I've never actually met him people say he's the most handsome guy ever and stuff but I don't know for sure.'
I walked up the stairs following my step-sisters to their 'closet' where they keep their clothes. It's probably 10x bigger than my room. I pretty much, no I actually live in a closet. My bed is pretty much the only thing that fits. It's quite sad.
Their closet used to be my room but they took it away from me when my dad died and painted it pink. I've hated it ever since.' I go into their over to the dresses rack and grab the dresses. I unzip the bag around them and pull out the light blue dress and white dress.
"Let's go girls." I said they stripped down to their undergarments. I helped them place on their dresses, slip on their shoes and do their hair. 'You're probably wondering why is he not checking these chicks out. Well first of all they aren't exactly pretty and second i'm not into chicks.' I put on their makeup and send them down stairs.
"Oh there my gorgeous babies are!" My step-mother said whilst walking towards them. "Oh Sean I have something for you too." My stepmother said. "Yes?" I replied hopeful. She pointed towards the kitchen and I walked there.
I saw a piece of paper and it said tons of chores: 'Do the dishes. Wash the windows. Clean the bathrooms. Fluff the pillows. Do the laundry. Clean the rooms. Vacuum and sweep everywhere. Shampoo the carpets. And clean ZuZu's cage.'
'Oh dang it I hate that dumb dog. My sisters have a annoying little chihuahua that bites my ankles whenever i'm near it.
Hear my step-mother say that they're leaving and when I hear the door shut I break down. I slowly slide down the wall crying and sobbing. 'I just wanted out of the house for once!'