Dancing and New Friends

I go to sit down at a table in the corner, I open up the paper and it says 'Hello' I was sad that's all he wrote. I looked at him and gave him a questioning look. He mouthed 'Write something.' I found a pen in my other pocket and wrote 'hello' on it. I was looking around when I saw something shiny on the page. I looked down and saw 'How ya feelin' written on it. How did that get there? I'm confused.

I look over at Mark. He mouths 'Write' and looks away. I write 'Fine I guess,' I think let's confuse him and I added 'Potato' to the sentence. 'Why am I a Potato' comes writing. 'So you can actually read this?' I asked. 'Yeah it's connected to my brain in some strange way and whatever you write I can hear in my brain.' appears on the page. 'That's not weird at all.'

I look up to see Mark now dancing with some chick. 'Who's she?' I write. 'Some princess from another Kingdom. She's super handsy. It's getting annoying.' Appears. 'Aww you poor thing. Need me to come save you.' I wrote with a quick sketch of my face with a superhero mask.

'How about this, in the next trade dance with the old guy. Just jump in.' I looked up at Mark and he motioned to an old friendly grandpa lookin guy. 'Okay I guess. Why though?' I wrote. 'By the time you've gotten to me the song will be at the 'long portion' or some shiz my mom said and we will dance for a long time meaning I get to spend time with you and no one can comment on it.' he wrote. I looked up to see Mark smirking.

'Oh you silly.' I think. I look down to see it written on the page. 'Can this paper read my thoughts too?' that 'silly' comment I didn't write.' I wrote. 'Yeah it can weird right now we're like telepathically talking. Keep that paper and pen in your pocket so we can still chat when you get up to dance okay?' 'Yeah.' I thought. Mark smiled and continued dancing with this handsy girl.

I hear the music about to give the I hear the music about to give the sound to trade and jump in, into the old man's arms. "Oh hello," I hear from him. "Hello I'm Jack, You?" I asked politely. "William Hemingsworth." he said. "Not to be rude but what's with the outfit? We're you put up into wearing it by someone or?" he asked. "Let's just say I happen to love what i'm wearing and have no intentions of taking it off." I said proud. Next thing I know I hear the trade noise and am spun to the next dancer.

I'm swung into Signe's arms. "Hello fellow homosexual, otherwise known as my best friend, Signe Hansen." I said and giggled. "Hey!" She says and smiles. "You tryin' to pick up chicks?" I ask. "What me? Never." She said giggling. "How'd you end up dancin' dude?" Signe asks me. "A certain someone told me to jump in." I said wiggling my eyebrows. She laughs. "Tryin' ta git da Markiplier booty?" She asked playfully. "What me, Never." I said mocking her. "Oh time ta go, Bai." I said and smiled as Signe passed me over.

"Damn nice legs." a guy says under his breath but loud enough for me to hear. I blush and look away. He looks up at my face. He realises he said that outloud and fumbles trying to continue to dance. I almost trip but stand him up and lead for now. He has light brown hair, slightly tousled from dancing, bright blue eyes and a small build. Oh and there's a small flower crown on his head I didn't notice. "Oh, sorry." he said. "It's fine." I said. "Names Felix." "Jack."

"Nice flower crown." I said. "Oh thanks." He said reaching up to fix his hair. I grab his hand. "It looks great. Trust me." I said assuring him. "You sure c-cause there's a guy here I need to look good for." he said stuttering slightly.

"Yes, now who is this person?" I ask curious. "His name is Cry. He's my everything, but he doesn't know that." Felix says. I 'Aww' and fangirl. "What's he look like?" I ask.

"I actually don't know. Cry never takes off his mask. It's actually quite cute. Anyway, he said he was gonna be here that's the only reason i'm here. I haven't seen him yet though." Felix says "Aww that sucks. I hope ya find him." I say hearing the song nearing the trade signal.

I am thrown to the next person and see a guy with brown hair and a white mask. "Oh um hi, I'm Jack. You?" I say awkwardly. "Call me Cry." He said. "OMG you're Cry?" I said excited. "Uh yeah why?" Cry asked. I looked over at Felix and he traded me I spun cry to him and I caught his former partner. Felix and Cry look at each other and realize they found each other and it was super cute and I started fan girling and awing at the cuteness.

My dance partner was totally staring me down. "Do you need something." I asked with slight attitude. "Oh um, no sorry." He said with a british accent. "I'm Seán, but call me Jack." I say accepting his apology. "I'm Aaron." he said. I smiled and hear the trade bell. "Bye." I said and found myself in a strong hold. I look up to see...

Sorry I'm horrible leaving it at a cliff hanger. I finally got the crew into the story. Ya!
-Ky