Romance

Mark, finally! "Hey gorgeous." he says into my ear. I feel a shiver down my spine. "Hey, Markimoo." I say deep as I can hoping to get the same effect. He squirms slightly just like I did a moment ago. I mentally high five myself and smile at Mark.

"I'm really looking forward to later." Mark says. "Are you suggesting we're gonna booper dooper?" I ask playfully. "Oh no." Mark says and his face flushes. "I mean all these old people are gonna leave and people our age are gonna stay behind and party and not do shiz like ballroom dancing. I hate dancing like this. I always trip over my own feet." Mark says smiling. "Fook yeah! That sounds like fun!" I say smiling.

"Maybe then some more entertaining dancing can happen." Mark whispers into my ear his hand going to my booty. I feel a shiver run down my spine again. "Stop it, Ya big doof." Jack says blushing hard. Mark just laughs at my reaction. "What do you mean, Jack." he asks playing dumb and removing his hand. "Hey! Now my booty's cold." I whispered so no one would hear. I leaned up to my tippy toes making his hand fall back down again and smiled leaning my head on his chest. I saw him smile and felt slight vibrations from his giggling. I giggled along enjoying my time with him.

Soon the adults started to get tired and started filing out. The eldest to the younger ones all leaving. Me and Mark finally got to stop dancing and were hiding on a balcony away from the party. I sat on the balcony railing. I could tell Mark was afraid I'd fall but i've done this at home a lot so i'm good. We sat looking at the stars waiting for people to leave.

"Who's all staying behind?" I ask. Mark looks over at me. "I'm not sure. To be honest. I've really only told my friends about it and some of the less handsy chicks who aren't trying to get down my pants." Mark says laughing at the end. 'Omg Mark considers me his friend! I would love to be more than that but so would pretty much anyone. I don't have much of a chance like look at me. Why would Mark such a perfect being be into me?'

"Are you okay, Jack?" Mark asks and waves a hand in front of my face. I jump slightly and slip from the balcony. I grab the edge my legs hanging. Mark freaks out he tries to reach for me but I'm too far down and I simply pull myself up on the balcony again. Mark gives me a 'What the Fook' look. I shrug and smile. He puts his hand over his heart feeling the rapid beat.

"You're so small. I thought you were a goner, Jackyboy." Mark says hugging me tight. When he let go I said: "I got them plus one biceps." And flexed for Mark and he looked shocked. "Hehe." I said and smiled.

"Wait, What I'm not small!" I said taking his statement wrong. Mark looks at me weird. Then a look of recognition comes across his face and blushes. "I'm not small!" I repeated slightly mad and blushing my face off. "If ya say so, Jackyboy." Mark said his voice deep.
"Okay, Daddy Maerk." I said making my voice deep and gravely mimicking his. He blushes really red and I smile. "What you like being called that, Maerky?" I ask teasing. "N-No." he clears his throat. "No I don't." His voice clearer.

"Sorry Maerkybaby but you gave it away." I said continuously teasing. "If you tell anyone!" Mark says getting close to my face trying to look scary and not succeeding. "Maerkybaby are you frustrated?" I asked enjoying this. "I'm so gonna get you back for this!" Mark says. "What ya gonna do, Daddy Maerky?" I ask. "You're gonna get rekt, breh." Mark jokes and laughs. I laugh too not taking it bad for once. Wait I ruined the innocence. "You gonna reck me, Daddy?" I say. "Oh my goodness, Jack. Stop being dirty minded." Mark exclaimed.
"Okay can we go back in now? Your parents and everyone are gone now so we can party!" I exclaimed. "Oh, Yay I didn't even notice." Mark said looking in on the empty looking party. I jump off the railing onto the balcony floor and stand for a second waiting for Mark to join me and interlace our fingers. "It should only be nice people here now, Jackarooney so you should be good." Mark says comforting me. I smile and look around.
Oh god I feel weird after writing that. Somehow I can read it but writing it is so difficult. I hope it's worth it ya weirdos.
-Ky