IwaOi: A Papercut and a Lemon

(A/n: AU where your soulmate can kiss always your scars and cuts)

"OWWWIIIIIEEEEE!!!! IWA-CHAN HELP!!"
"What is it Shittykawa?"
"I have a paper cut!"

You see, it was after volleyball practice and Iwa-Chan had decided to sleep over at Shittykawa's house since it started to rain. The two decided to just study for their upcoming history exam. Everything was nice, quiet, and dandy but that of course didn't last long.

"What do you want me to do?"
"I don't know call the ambulance?!"

The ace just scoffed and instead of doing what the said captain wanted, he continued to read.

"IWA-CHAN!!"
"Just suck the blood out for now and get a bandaid."
"Hmph. Fine."

Trashykawa went downstairs to get a bandaid. He returned to see Iwa-chan still reading.

"Iwa-chan, I'm hungry~. "
"Then go eat, Trash."
"I don't wanna eat aloooonneee though."
"What do want me to do about that then?"
"Come eat with me~. My mom made fish and left the lemons, pepper and other seasonings out for dinner before she went out to work the late shift."
"Ugh fine. I guess I'm a bit hungry."

The two went downstairs to see two fish on the table.

"Why'd your mom make two?"
"Just in case you came over."
"O...kay?"
"You're my best friend Iwa-chan, my family is always prepared for the chances that you may come over and stay."
This lead to Iwa blushing.
"Alright let's eat."

The boys said their thanks for the food and began to season their fish to their liking.
While Iwa-chan was just putting a little pepper on his, Trash decided to put lemon on his... Which was a bad idea when he had a fresh paper cut.

"ITTAI!!! IWA-CHAN"
"Oh my gods. What is it now?"
"IT STINGGGSS!!"
"Well what am I gonna do about it?"
"I DONT KNOW. KISS THE PAIN AWWWAAAAYYY~~!"
"Ugh. If I actually do will you shut up and let me eat in peace?"
"Yes~"
"Fine then. Gimme our hand."

Of course Oikawa wasn't expecting that reply. But he gave him his hand with the cut on it's index finger to the ace.
Iwa took his hand which resulted in a blush from both of the boys.
Iwa took the light green alien decorated bandaid of the captain's left index finger. He then "kissed the pain away" which had a WAY better result then expected.

The boys stared in awe as they witnessed the little cut fade away.
.
.
.
"IT'S YOU HAJI-CHAN~~", the captain said as he wrapped his arms around Hajime over the table, forgetting about the meal that was prepared for them.
Hajime was still surprised to find out his lifelong best friend was his soulmate. I mean, he knew he was pansexual but DAMN.
He finally came to his senses and realized the new nick name given to him.

"Your ruining the food Trash. And what's with the new nickname?"
"So mean Haji-chan~. Well now I gotta start calling you by your first name now that we're dating but I like nicknames."

Hajime started blushing when he said "now that we're dating." 

"Tch. Whatever."

They returned to eating in surprisingly comfortable silence.
When they finished up and head upstairs to sleep, Tooru wanted to say one more thing before Iwa made his way to the guest room to sleep.
"I love you Haji-chan."
".......... I love you too.... Tooru."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND THAT ENDS THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER THAT NOBODY'LL READ. SORRY FOR BEING A BIT LATE ANYWAYS.