TsukkiYama: Vision

So this is my own au idea that I hope has never been used before (and won't be stolen w/o credit being given) where everyone has blurry vision until they meet their soulmate. So everybody walks around in glasses in this one.(Tadashi in glasses gives me life) and before I forget, thank you @SinnarollMay for voting on a chapter.
Also to @ghibli-phan and @MistWolf24
I know these won't actually tag you guys but... I tried :p.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamaguchi woke up, stretched his arms out, and put his glasses on. He looked at the time on his alarm clock.
6:29
I really don't want to hear that annoying beeping today.
*Beeeep* *Beeeep*
"SHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUTTT UUUPPP", the freckled 11-year-old boy groggily said as the alarm hit 6:30.

He continued on with his morning routine. As he looked in the mirror he touched his freckles that oh so many people hated. He finished up in the bathroom and began getting dressed for school. Maybe I'll be able to avoid the bullies today...

Time skip to him walking to school
The boy was doing fine... Key word:was. All was good until he saw them, the bullies. They usually would force him to carry their bags to school not caring how much trouble he had carrying everything. Sometimes they'd force him to do their homework too. The main thing that got to him though was the physical abuse and of course the downing on his freckles.

He didn't want to deal with it again. He was tired.

The bullies pushed him onto the ground once they spotted him. They kicked him around a bit then told him to take their bags like usual.

"I can't."
"What do you mean you can't," the children taunted.
"What? Ya' too weak?!"
"And how come you still can't get rid of those fugly freckles?! Huh?!"
"I just can't."
"Well you should at least drink more milk so you can carry all our bags,"(Is this what he said?)the main bitch ass (Excuse ma' language please. Sorry y'all, that's just how I feel.) bully said as he threw his bag at Yamaguchi's face, breaking his glasses. This action resulted in the cinnamon roll to have his eyes brimming with tears.

He was so close to just giving up. So close to just accepting the beating. So close to just listening to them. So close to being walked all over for the rest of his life. Until

"Tch. So stupid."
(I don't remember if he said pathetic or stupid.)

This caused the boys to get into an argument. Yamaguchi looked at where he heard his savior's voice coming from. He specifically stood out, especially since he was the first figure he could make out without having glasses on. It's like his clearness spread out to everything.

Wait... Why is everything clear now? My glasses are broken. WAIIT...

The salty bean pole was over fighting with the annoying brats. He was going to walk away but he glanced at the figure on the floor. Even though he had his glasses on, he looked blurry.
Thinking about it, everything is blurry now.

The salt shaker took of his glasses to clean them only to find everything was clear. He looked down to find a freckled boy smiling at him. But something was off about him.

"Thanks for saving me there...soulmate."
The Tsundere blonde blushed at the last word.
The pure angel was looking at the concrete blushing at his own comment.
"Whatever.... Let's just walk to school."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Wwwweeeeellllll. That sucked. I'm SOOOOO SORRY for being late. This is the original AU I mentioned in the GGAAAAAAAAAHHH chapter. This is only 573 words sorry (it's actually less than). Tell me if y'all want me to redo this (comment pls and continue to vote.)