Chapter 17 - Alive and Dead

I want to dedicate this chapter to
Padfoot621
BathTubsAreBae
MeepCritter1942
for always commenting and voting on my chapters and just alway being supportive. Thank you guys Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20:03
Blaze's POV:

Jake, Eric and Nick had been warned, and on our way to Matt and Imo I watched as a silhouette with blonde hair approached me and Autumn. She was running towards us. "Blaze!" She called, I recognised the voice.
Scarlet.
What does she want?
I grabbed Autumns hand, she had seen her as well. "Stop time and pull her out so we can talk" I said. She nodded.
The sounds around us disappeared. An eerie silence filled my ears. Autumn and I walk towards the frozen Scarlet, it was as if we were stumbling through a desolate graveyard. With my hand in one, Autumn grabbed Scarlets hand with her other, pulling her into this strange reality.
"WHAT THE F " she screamed trying to pull away from Autumn.
"DON'T resist Scarlet" I cried cutting her off.
"You have to be touching me at all times" Autumn said softly. Scarlet looked from me, to Autumn, to the frozen people around her, back to Autumn.
"You were running to us, what do you want Scarlet?" I snapped.
"Y...you...you can freeze time!" She stuttered. "I was going to KILL YOU that time!" She screamed at my face.
"STOP!" Autumn shouted. "Scarlet what do you want!?"
"yeah, um Matt's twin is dead, well incinerated. Imo's twin is now also dead thanks to moi." She flicked her hair behind her shoulders as she said 'moi'
Autumn and I exchanged looks. This was good. Two more down. Normally I wouldn't be happy at the sound of death but right now, as long as twins are dead, we stay alive.
"Oh but Isla got to the planners before I got to her. Pretty sure most of the planners are dead, if not dead then badly injured." Autumn let out a sharp gasp.
"Matt and Imo are as good as dead."
"Oh my god" I whispered.
"Just thought you should probably get them to Olivia" Scarlet said.
"Thanks Scarlet," Autumn replied. "Oh and Scarlet when I let go of you, it will be as if no time whatsoever has passed. Ready?" Scarlet nodded and Autumn let go of her hand; as if struck with magic, she froze like a statue.
"Let's get Matt and Imo to Olivia" Autumn said to me.
"Let's go,"

--------------------------------
19:28
Vic's POV:
Lils, myself and Sam stood just beyond the entrance. The doors flew open and in stampeded a crowd. We watched as Rose's Forest bust into flames and people fell with a thud to the ground, dead. Adam and Max were both down within minutes. The burning orange flames crept up their limbs while they screamed. Luckily rain stared to fall, drenching the flames causing them to sizzle out, but as the smoke cleared the bodies where more visible on the ground. Most of the bodies I couldn't identify from the distance we were standing but three stood out. Joe, one of the shooters, lay motionless in a pool of his own blood. His arms and legs twisted in a sickening way.
I was close with Joe. We had dated for a while before he became really close with Ella. But Joe was a good friend of mine, even though he was dating Ella. I felt a lump form in my throat,I swallowed it quickly before the tears started.
My eyes then floated to Ella. I heard her scream Joe's name but when I looked back she was lying dead on the floor just meters away. My heart started beating faster. This was real. There was no turning back now.
But before I thought nothing could get any worse, my eyes fell upon Rose's body. A spear protruding from her chest, spilling her blood across the floor.
"NOOOOO!" I screamed. Sam clamped his hand over my mouth as salty water droplets streamed down my face. Rose, our leader, our guardian, gone. Snatched away from us. Over four years I had grown up, looking up to her. Now all of that is gone.
The emotion of distraught quickly flipped to anger.
"I'll kill them..." I whispered.
"I'LL KILL THEM!" I said again, shouting.
"Stop Vic, we know your upset but we have to keep still and wait for the fight to come." Lils said softly, wiping away her own tears
"NO!" I screamed, "I'LL KILL THEM, DON'T TRY AND STOP ME"
And with that I was gone. Gone with a flash, Gone like the wind, leaving just a trail of dust behind at my ankles. As I ran the worlds around me slows. To me I'm going at normal pace, but everyone around me is in slow motion. I ran and ran with all my strength, down from where we were standing, to Rose. On closer look I saw it wasn't a spear stuck in Rose's chest, it was an arrow.
I only knew one person who shot a bow and arrow.
Scar.
I had to tell Sam and Lils, with a murder on our side, we weren't safe.
I ran back to Sam and Lils. Getting to Rose and back to the others took less than 2 seconds.
"W...water" I panted.