Chapter One

Teddy's POV

"Teddy, Teddy wait up!" I heard behind me. I turned around to see Spencer jogging towards me.

"Hey Spence. What's up?" I asked, giving him a kiss.

"Teddy, is there something wrong?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You've been avoiding me all day. What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"No, you didn't do anything." I responded.

"Are you sure? Cause whatever I did, I apologize."

"Babe, you've done nothing wrong. I'm just tired. I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Okay, if you say so. I'll see you on Monday Teddy!" And with that, he left.

It was a few weeks ago that my family had left for vacation to Dead Man's Lake. I didn't want to go, so I pretended to be sick. Mom and Dad bought it, and I invited Spencer over, and we had sex. We weren't thinking straight. He didn't wear a condom, and now there I was... pregnant.

Spencer and I were only 17. We were too young to have a baby. I didn't tell anyone just yet. I didn't know how Ivy would react to the news, I didn't know how my family would react to the news. And I certainly didn't know how Spencer would take this either.

I honestly didn't know what I was going to do. I wasn't having an abortion. I personally don't think that it's right to kill my unborn child, and then look at Charlie and Toby. And adoption wasn't an answer either.

All I knew was that it was going to be a long, interesting nine months.

So that was the first chapter of this story. I noticed the lack of Good Luck Charlie pregnancy stories here on Wattpad, so I decided to write this one. Sorry if there's a lot of grammer errors in this story. I'll try to get better, once the story goes on. Hope you enjoy!