Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

"Kookie! Get up!" Jin hyung yelled at the sleeping maknae. He looked into the room when no response was given and almost screamed. Jungkook looked like he was dead. He wasn't moving at all. Jin quickly called their manager and explained the situation. The manager said that he would come over right away. This has happened before, but it was always worrying because it only happened when Jungkook was really tired and stressed. Jin knew that if Jungkook got too stressed, it would start to stress out Hoseok and Taehyung. Taehyung was always worried about Jungkook and Hoseok was worried about all the members. After those two, the rest of the members would definitely start to get stressed out, too.

"I'm here, is he still not awake?" their manager asked, worried. He knew about the little habit that Jungkook had as well. In fact, all the staffs and members knew about it. Jin shook his head and opened the door for their manager to go in and check up on Jungkook.

He touched Jungkook's forehead and gave out a sigh of relief. There was no fever yet but if this continued, Jungkook definitely could get sick. Jin ran downstairs and pulled Namjoon aside. Namjoon stared at Jin with a confused face and held his hand, trying to calm him down slightly.

"Jungkookie's in his little state again," Jin quickly explained with the least amount of words that was possible. Namjoon stared for a second before nodding.

"Okay, he won't be able to make it to practice today either. I'll tell the others, do you want to stay home and take care of him?" Namjoon asked.

"No, I can't. My dancing is lacking, and we all know it, no matter how much I try to cover it up," Jin replied worriedly. "Who can stay with him? J-Hope?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll go and ask him if he would mind staying with Jungkook today," Namjoon agreed. He walked back out to the front door and told Hoseok about the situation. Hoseok nodded and agreed to stay with Jungkook for the day, putting down his bags and walking to their manager, telling him that he would be staying with Jungkook.

"Okay, make sure he eats something when he wakes up, okay?" Manager-nim asked. Hoseok nodded and shooed the manager and members out the door. This wasn't the first time that he had taken care of a member before.

--------------------------------------------

"You're finally up?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He looked around and when his eyes fell on the clock, they widened.

"Hyung! Don't we have practice right now?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Calm down. It's fine, you were stressed out, so you have the day off, do something relaxing. And I'm here if you need anything," Hoseok chuckled.

"Oh...thank you, hyung," Jungkook replied. Hoseok nodded and walked out the room, shutting the door behind him. Jungkook smiled and reached over to his backpack, pulling out the little notebook that he had gotten attached to in the past few days.

August 15th, 2015

Dear Kookie,

Do you remember the first time we met? Because I think that was the day that I fell in love, with you, of course. Heheh. Was that cheesy? Did you know, on the day that I met you and you were practicing, I thought 'wow, is this what they expect me to be like? I can't. Too perfect...' And then I found out how much you practiced and I started really admiring you. Even though you were younger than me, you knew what you needed and lacked and practiced so hard to make up for that.

Maybe that was the day that you became my number one. And that was the day that I realized my dream was to always be by your side. Can I fulfill my dream? I don't know. But, I do know that I will try because I can't just let my dreams slip away just like that, can I? So, let's stay together until the end, okay? Even if not as lovers, at least as friends.