cross my heart and hope to die (1)

*Midnight, the hidden woods beside Brendon's mansion*

"I don't have that kind of money, sir," the buyer stuttered. Brendon sighed and rolled his eyes, having heard this sob story many times before.

"And that's my problem how?" Brendon was growing impatient.

"Brendon, I--"

"What did you just call me?"

"Uh, sorry, Mr. Urie, sir, it's just, we agreed on the 300," the buyer wouldn't let up and Brendon was sick of it.

"Dude, it's 500 or nothing, okay?"

"But, Mr. Urie--"

Brendon cut him off and held the small plastic bag filled halfway with a white powdery substance up to the buyers face.

"Do you know how much this shit is worth? More than you, I'll tell you that! It cost $600 just to get this shit into the fucking country! If you ask me, you're getting a good fuckin' deal. If you can't pay for it, I think it's time you leave. Apollo! Frankie!" Suddenly, two full grown Siberian tigers, one white and one orange, appear at Brendon's side. The buyer backs up and falls to the ground.

"Holy shit, are those fucking tigers?!"

"Yeah, and they're gonna tear you the fuck apart if you don't leave now." The buyer stumbled to his feet and quickly ran off. Brendon patted the orange tiger, who continued to growl, on the head. "Calm down, Frankie boy, he's gone, let's go home." The tiger calmed down and began to purr. The two tigers stayed close to Brendon as the exited the woods and approached a large plot of land containing Brendon's mansion and a very big yard for the tigers, even though Brendon lets them sleep inside most of the time.

Brendon enters the giant doors of the mansion with his tigers still at his side. "Elena! Come here!" Brendon calls out to his girlfriend. No answer. "Babe?" Brendon dashes down the halls, finding no one. "Frankie, Apollo, go look for Elena." Brendon gave the order to his pets and waved them off. They immediately darted off into the intricate gold staircase. Brendon pulled out his phone and dialed his most important contact. He answered on the second ring.

"Hey, Urie, my man, what's up?"

"Spencer, hey, look, are you with Elena?"

"No, why?" That's when Brendon heard a ground shaking roar from his tigers and immediately rushed to find them, dropping his phone along the way. "Brendon? Hello? What's going on over there?" Spencer asked through the phone, unaware of the situation.

Brendon found his tigers in his large bedroom, which he shared with Elena. Apollo and Frankie were growling and roaring out towards the window. Brendon rushed to the window to see two hooded figures getting into a car and a wisp of Elena's brown hair before she was pushed into the car. Brendon immediately whipped a handgun out of the waistband of his leather pants and aimed towards the car but it was gone before he could shoot.

"FUCK!" He roared, dashing out of the room and down the stairs, picking up his phone from the ground along the way, Apollo and Frankie following after.