burn my lungs and curse my eyes (2)

Brendon quickly and swiftly hopped into his sleek black Mercedes and clicked a button that opened the doors for the tigers. He usually takes his tigers in his old beat up van so they don't scratch the seats of his ten other fancy cars but unfortunately, the van was in the shop. He didn't care anyway, he just wanted to find Elena. While his attempts of trailing the getaway car were failing, he received a call from an unknown number. He was appalled, seeing as he had all his buyers saved to his contacts.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"We've got your girl, Urie," they laughed on the other line.

"Fuck, what do you want?"

"Oh, I just wanna see you because I miss you baby, the fuck do you think I want? I need the 8 grams that I asked for."

"Are you the fucking dude from earlier because I told you dude, it's fucking 500 and--"

"No. You'll know who I am soon enough. Just meet me at this location with the coke." Soon enough, Brendon got a text from the anonymous number with the location.

"FUCK!" Brendon slammed the heels of his palms against the steering wheel and the tigers tilted their heads in suspicion. Brendon began to shift in his seat and the handgun in his waistband moved ever so slightly and Brendon felt the cold metal against his cock. He didn't mind moving it back as he sped his car down the street. He liked the feeling, it made him feel powerful just knowing and remembering he had all the power with one single bullet. He smirked to himself before dialing Spencer's number.

"Hey, dude, what the fuck happened earlier?" Spencer answered almost immediately.

"Spence, I need your help, some fuckheads took Elena and last I saw, there were two of them so I'm gonna need some backup." With his phone on the dashboard and one free hand, Brendon held a cigarette between his teeth and lit it.

"Yeah, alright man, I'll be there, send me the location," Spencer said before hanging up.

"I'm getting too fucking tired of this shit," Brendon mumbled through the cigarette in his mouth as he sent the location to Spencer.

***

"Urie's on his way, be prepared, have your gun ready, but don't you dare fucking shoot, I want him alive."

"Don't hurt him, please!" Elena pleaded, spitting blood onto the floor from being punched several times for screaming.

"Do you want to get punched again, princess?" Then, bursting into the abandoned location, Spencer held his gun up and took his stance.

"Hey, you're not Urie."

Spencer laughed. "No. But he is." The captor felt something hard and cold poking at his back.

"Well, well, well, Urie, is that a gun or are you just really happy to see me?" The masked captor laughed as Spencer held his gun to the other guys head.

"Yeah, real happy, now give me the girl before I blow your fuckin' brains out."

"Give me what I asked for."

"You gonna pay for it?" Brendon laughs, absolutely stunned at the nerve of this guy.

"Payment is the girl. You get your girl, I get my coke. Done."

"Or how about, you give me my girl and my money or I'll set my tigers on your fuckin' ass." Two deep growls came from the wild cats beside Brendon.

"I'm not giving you no damn money, Urie!" the captor yelled, the gun in his hand aimed at Elena's head began to shake as he became more and more heated.

"Then no. fucking. coke. Simple as that." Brendon had enough with this guy and he just wanted to go home, he didn't really care if he got Elena or not, she was just an easy fuck anyway. He just didn't want to be responsible for her bloodshed. Having been denied the drugs he desired so many times, the captor swiftly did a 180 and kicked Brendon's gun out of his hand before turning himself and pressing his gun directly at Elena's head.