Chaper 3

Sarah woke up in the amidst the night and then, looked silently around the house.
   She found a backpack, and then, paused to think. "I should arranged in the event of some unforeseen issue. Better to be careful was possible." She contemplated to herself.
   She grabbed the dark backpack and tiptoed around the house once more, looking for any things to put in the bag.
   After discovering some things, she hid the backpack in the closet near her bed and went back to sleep.

...

Sarah woke up and after that, she went downstairs and did not see Abe. She raised an eyebrow, confused.
   She heard fighting outside and she looked out the window and saw Abe fighting with humans. "Goodness sh..." she whispered to herself. She saw the human point a weapon at Abe and fear rose in her body. "No!" She screamed as she struck her clenched hand into the window. The human and Abe looked towards Sarah and she hurried out. "Abe!" She shouted, walking toward him.

"No, Sarah!" Abe yelled, holding out his hand, telling her to stay where she was.

She stopped in her tracks and suddenly, the human pointed the weapon at her and she gasped. She recognized the weapon. It was a sonic firearm.
   The human shot the gun and she fell to the ground because the sonic noise hurt her ears and afterwards following a few moments, she passed out.

...

Sarah gradually woke up and found herself in a cell with stun lasers for bars.
   Then, she rose and looked around. "Where the hell am I?" She whispered to herself.

"Comfortable?" A voice said outside the laser cell.

Immediately, she realized that a male spoke to her and she rose a brow.
   He was a male human dressed in a military outfit. "Get me out of here!" She screamed.

   "Hm... no can do miss Sarah." said the man.

   "H-how..." she said, until he interfered her talking.

   "Your robot partner rambles on about you." He said. Then, she got really angry and said, "You better not of hurt him! If you did, I'll tear you to pieces!"
   The man laughed and Sarah was confused. "You should know at this point that I'm not in the slightest degree undermined by you, I mean, it's adorable that you're trying to threaten me, however, it's not working, honey.
   You're not alarming... you're brave, somewhat frail, and... totally alluring." He said.

Sarah frowned and glanced at the floor. "Do you have a name or should I call you Mr. Asshole?" She hissed.

"Sargent Hilton." He said.

   "I'll come and get you ready when Maverick is ready for you."

"Maverick, who is that?" She asked, scrunching up her nose. Before Sargent Hilton left, Sarah spoke. "I have many questions!" She said. Sargent Hilton smiled and turned to face her. "Ask away, my lady."
   "Where am I?" She asked.

   "Area 0 of the FPTB." He said.

"FPTB?"

"Fine Program Testing Building."

   "That's an imbecile name." She commented.

   He laughed and she rolled her eyes. "Likewise, are you the program that is doing horrible things to both robots and people?" She asked.

"Yes we are the one and perhaps only." He said.

"And-"

Sargent Hilton cut her off. "Affirm, we're done with the questions!"

"Be that as it may, I have more." She said.

"Maverick will show everything to you later!" He snapped.

"And when will that be?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Right now, when he's ready for you." He said gently. Sarah dropped her arms and looked down. Sargent Hilton smiled. "Remain lovely for me, Sarah." He said with a wink. Sarah glared. "Try not to push it, Sargent!" She snapped. Sargent Hilton laughed and then left.

...

Abe had a dark bag pulled off of his head and he gasped. He glanced around the area, realizing where he was. He tried to get up, however, his hands and feet were trapped in metal cuffs that was attached to the chair he was sitting in. "Why do you even try, Abe?" Said a male voice.

Abe looked at who was speaking. It was Maverick. "Where's Sarah?!" He demanded.

"Your valuable Sarah is protected in Area 0." said Maverick.

"Try not to damage her, please." Abe said.

"Why do I need to? She is immaculate inside and out."

Abe tilted his head in puzzlement. "I beg your pardon?"

"Your Sarah is wonderful, keen, brave, and remarkable!" He exclaimed.

"Again, what are you saying?" Abe asked.

"I either use her as our main experiment... or, however... she becomes mine." Maverick said.
   Abe then began to try to escape from the seat, however, he continued to struggle. Maverick made his face a few inches from Abe's and spoke delicately. "Even Sargent Hilton has developed to like her... what are you going to do about it? You cannot escape from the seat. You are abnormal Abe... you just met the girl and you have developed to love her."

"Says the robot who has the same problem just dimmed." Abe murmured.

Maverick laughed. "Fair enough, goodbye my friend." Maverick stood up straight and then left the room.