Chapter 6: The UnBelievable

Nathans POV

                   Yesterday didnt turn out that well. First off, I don't exactly know why I kept her phone. Its just.... I like her but Lilly is totally with Carter. I cant believe she thinks that I'm with Lacey well thats what I think. I was going to ask her to the dance but oh well, at least I still have Lacey. I hope she didnt get angry or sad when I walked off on her the other day. I would look like such a dumbo at the dance without anyone else with me. Everyone had to go to the dance, as what the populars say. If your not seen with anyone you have to sit at the loser table or just lean against the wall watching all the lucky people that actually got a partner to the dance. 

    Clearly something is going wrong in Lilly's family, even my sister, Jill, told me she has bruises on her body. I need to find out soon whats going on. I thought it would be a good idea to go for a jog just to get my mind cleared from all this crap. Awhile I was jogging, I was thinking why would Lilly go to the dance with Carter? Clearly everyone knows his relationships dont last long. Maybe word didnt get to her.

    When I was about to turn the corner of GradeVille, St , I recognized that Carter was walking with a brown haired girl all the way to the park. It looked like Lilly. I started to just walk, just to get a closer view of their relationship. They were giggling, holding hands but then they suddenly stopped near a tree...? She was wearing a blindfold for some odd reason. I decided to hide behind a bush so they wouldnt see me. I accidently lost my footing and fell. When I looked back up there was one girl blindfolded agaisnt a tree by herself and the other doing the same but she was with Carter. Why would there be two girls doing the same thing? Maybe I'm just hallucinating from that fall. Carter reached down and kissed her but I was surprised, shocked..... He was kissing someone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Im sorry if this is short again but I'll try to make the next chapter longer.