Chapter 3: Sorry not Sorry

Today is friday. I just got out of school which I'm glad of. I thought going to Starbucks would cool me off. When I arrived at Starbucks when I was about to walk in I saw Nathan and Lacey. I quickly walked out and started walking off. "Bitch turn around." I stopped in my tracks and I saw Lacey standing right behind me with a cup of coffee in her hands. "What did you just call me?" I said. "I called you a bitch so walk away slut."  "Shut your mouth! Your the one acting like a bitch." She was walking towards me, unscrewing the lid from her iced coffee cup. I knew what was coming next so I tried walking off but she grabbed my wrist and dumped ice cold coffee on my head. I was drenched from head to toe. No one was around so she got lucky. "Sorry not sorry. Anyways that dress was already ugly" she said. [Picture of my dress to the side] Nathan walked out from the Starbucks shop with a frozen expression. I ran off as fast as I could, I hid in a corner. My back touching the cold wall awhile my butt touched the cold ass pavement. Crying in my hands. I was so cold. The weather didn't help and all those dresses I wore this week and to top it off im drenched in ice cold coffee. I wish I went to hang out with Carter and his friends but I'm such a wimp to hang out with the populars. A hand touched my shoulder. I looked up and there I saw a blonde haired boy with brown eyes.