Trailer: Project - Unleashing Demons

Title: Unleashing Demons (Demons Duology BK.1)

Author: Mr. Jean Fiery

Genre: Paranormal, Mystery, Romance

Summary: ♦A Paranormal-Romance Novel♦

Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they aren't real.

What would you do if your life is tied to a dark past? To an inescapable future? Hiding will never be an option and the only way out is to accept evil....

Will you embrace it?

After the fire that took her parents' lives and which left her half-blind, Alexandra King learned to live parentless the hard way. Now, twelve years later, she grew independent yet reclusive. But what she knows about herself is just the tip of the iceberg. For her very existence was already branded with a dark and powerful curse--that dates back to her antediluvian lineage.

Gideon Hunter lives up to his name--a hunter of the departed. But fate had other plans for him, for the recent turn of events will push him to the limit as he searches for answers. Having a few demons of his own, how could he help Alex?

Read as their lives threaded into the same spool of fate. And as they both delve deeper into uncharted waters; secrets will be revealed and questions shall be answered.

A sinister past coincides with the present and will brutally affect their future.

Copyright (C) Mr. Jean Fiery 2014

Software: iMovie

Song: Forgot

© 2017 Wattpad