First dance part 2

The dress went to the floor and the mask was of lace and framed my face perfect. It was 4 o'clock 2 hours till the dance. I was in my the schools bathroom getting my hair ready. I finished and walked to the gym to practice on the piano a little bit. I sat at it and began to play; once I was done I heard clapping. I snap to the noise and see the council president in a suit. " such beautiful music you are very talented Raven. " He said walking to the stage. "Why thanks I just needed to practice a little. " I explained and walked off the stage. "I need to go finish getting ready ,goodbye" i said walking away. The dance had just started and I was awaiting the council president to give me the key words to enter the stage. " and tonight's music will all be live please welcome Raven Stephen. " He said and turned and began to cheer with the rest of the school. I walked elegantly out onto the stage. " Thank you for your cheers I am happy people enjoy my music." I say and bow and walk to the piano. I sit and began to play a upbeat song. After 1 hour and 30 minutes the DJ played my other music while I toke a break. I wiped my head and had some water. "A rose for the musical lady." A man said . I turn to find it was Erin. He had a rose extended to me. I gladly toke it and smelled it. I smile " thanks Erin your so sweet." I said happiness in my voice. " you are very welcome my lady. " He said we have a few minutes may I have a dance. I node and took his extended hand. We walked to the dance floor and we slow danced. " Thanks for everything Erin." I say and place my head on his chest. My head snapped away my face beat red at my actions. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that. " I say my face tot he ground. He uses his finger and pushes my head to face his. "Don't be I liked it, after the dance I need to talk to you okay. " Erin said. I nodded and walk ed back to the stage. Two hours later the dance was done. Erin walked me to his car. My eyes widen with shock. In front of was a Ferrari in pure red. And he unlocked the car. He opened the car for me to get in. I sat in it and he started the car up. Do you like lobster? " Erin asked me. "Yes but ya why? " i asked him. "We need to talk and I want to take you to dinner." He said and we drove out of the school. He brought me to a five star restaurant and got us a table near a window. We ordered and I finally asked " what is this about I'm confused. " " remember how I didn't tell you anything about my family or how I live it's because..." Erin said and began to explain. His family were really rich and he was that heir to a very powerful company. He wanted to be normal like other people and not spoiled. So he tried to act normal and told a lot of lies to stay that way. He finished and I saw tears in his eyes. I saw his hand and I placed mine over his and he looked directly at me. " I would never and I mean NEVER betray you Erin. I know what you are going through my mom came from a spoiled family and she works hard to keep a good house , and food for me but I am the next heir to a very important company as well but my mom didn't want to spoil me so she didn't spend much money on my and she raised me right. I can relate to your story you just want to be normal an Di can help you to be that way. " I said smiling at him my hand gently squeezing his. He took my hand and kissed the back of it. "Raven I have never felt this way about any one and you make me feel so normal I can't help say ... I love you. " He said fear in his eyes. My eyes soften and I reach over and grab his tie. And I pulled him into a kiss.he relaxed and kissed back then we let go of each other. " i love you too." I say and smile. His eyes glow and the waiter game e us our food. We ate and talked and he paid and I felt bad. " I could have helped pay." I say as he walked me to the car. "I wanted to pay." Erin said and unlocked the car. We drove to a huge mansion and Erin opened the gates. This was his house. We parked and we walked into the house. Then I heard a girl running towards us."Erin sweetheart how was your day at school? " the woman said." It was good thanks oh I would like you to meet someone mo. This is Raven, Raven this is my mother. " He said i walked out from behind him and shock her hand. She shock my hand and I stood next to Erin. "She's a beautiful one Erin nice choice. " Erin ' s mom said with a wink. We both blushed and she laughed. " I am just kidding you but she is beautiful. " She said."Hey Bro your finally home." A man said "Good to be home Bro." Erin said "Raven this is my brother Kyle. " Erin explained. I shock his hand and smiled and said hi. I checked the time and pulled out my phone and texted my mom. " I am so sorry I have to text my mother telling her where I am." I say and finish the message. I place my phone away and smile at them. "Here I'll drive you home." Erin offered. "Thanks my mom said that I could stay for a little while longer." I said looking at them. " okay hey mom can I shower her to the music room?"Erin asked her and she just nodded.