How Amazing (1)

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! I just found what you're looking for!" your dear friend Edd bursts through the doorway.

You were too tired to react.

You turned around, and with a sarcastic smile you mumbled, "A life?"

"No, no! Ahm... Guess," he smiled and got close to you.

"You're being.... Skippy...." you stared at him and leaned back to get away from his face.

You then saw Luke staring at you two. You changed your focus on Edd and looked at Luke.

"And you're being.... Laughing at Edd's stupid behavior," you narrowed your eyes and stared at Edd, "Wha-"

"SUBSCRIBERS!" he screamed and got really excited over his own statement.

Edd was a good, well known, YouTuber, who does mostly film stuff but every now and again has a vlog to present.

You were a YouTuber, yes. You did animations though. You didn't have much on your channel considering your currently helping animate the next ASDF movie. This causing you to have around 2 million subs. (Shhh)

But somehow Edd got it up to 17 million in the past week. (SSSHSHSHHHSSH)

"That's great, Edd," you stated turning back to the tablet.

"When will it be done?" he asked breathing down your neck, which made you very uncomfortable.

"Just one more scene and its done. My part anyways. I hope so... I really hope so... Im so tired of this," you groaned.

"Oh yeah you're going to the YouTube rewind by the way!"
(SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHHS)

"WHAT?"

"Yeah! You're going to America for a few!"

"What's my scene...?" you hesitantly asked holding your coffee shakily.

"I don't know.... You're in a scene with JonTron and some others," he sat next to you watching your drawings.

"Thanks for the news, Edd,"

Finally at peace. No Edd would be popping in screaming again. Just wait.... Wait... no? Yes finally.
Some person with a camera opened the door screaming something.

You jumped and screamed something random.

-Choose one below, it'll matter later in the story

(1: ONE PETREL MOTION)
(2: THANKS FOR USING THE INTERNET)
(3: EVERYBODY DUCK)
(4: IM A JELLYBEAN)

"What?" the person laughed.

"Oh! I was working and then you came," you said turning back.

"Ok... Im Jole from YouTube headquarters, and I believe you would like to come with us to LA? For the rewind?"

"A animator.... In the rewind? How amazing,"

ROLL CREDITS

Just kidding. Im joking we like to have fun here. Anyways...

"We've got a script prepared for you, Ms. If you rather not then its fine we'll just remove you,"

"Pardon?"

"Remove you from the shooting, since you wont be participating. We'll just find some one else to fill in for you,"

You didn't really want to but, why not....? This project wasn't going to get done anytime soon.

"Fine count me in. Just will I be with anyone?"

"Yes, Ms. A man by Jon Jafari (dont hurt me) or, JonTron,"

"Huh," you paused. The name seemed familiar, "Don't believe I've heard of them," you mumbled.

"Ready when you are!" Jole exclaimed happily. He looked like a raver. Piercings, A stroke of his hair was red, Tattoos.... Though he was kind and was attractive.

"Can you pick me up in... I don't know... An hour?" you asked smiling a little.

"Yes, here's my number in case something comes up," he smiled and waved getting his camera he dropped from when you screamed/shared when he spooked you.

"Ok, thank you," you smile and start to head to the boss.... Well he wasnt really a boss. Director. He understood and let me go
He was nice. He was a friend. He was love. He was life.

(Not sure what happened at the end there. Apologies. I know that Animators don't really go to the YouTube rewind thing.... And not sure If Jon was in it. I cant remember anything I have 10 minutes till im supposed to wake up. Also Jole is S3RL, and they gotta dicc. And I know that Jon wasn't mentioned a lot in this but you'll get tired of him in the next chapter. Trust me..... Im tired.... Have a great day and happy birthday if its your birthday)

Please don't sue me