Why me ??

Sierra Pov
I slipped into my pjs and climbed into bed. For some reason whenever I went to bed Sean was always still up messing around in his office. I started thinking about everything that has happened then asked myself why me? Why not some other person,why did Sean pick me?

The next  day I decided I would ask him. I woke up with a cold shiver and my bed was saturated. That's when I realised Chad and Carter pored water on me. I got up not caring about going downstairs in my rainbow unicorn pjs. I chased  the boys until I smelt food. In the kitchen Cole and Sean were talking while Cole cooked pancakes. When I walked in Sean looked at me as if to say what the he'll are you wearing. When he did I looked at him felling no embarrassment and whipped my hair. After eating pancakes Sean said " Sierra go get your clothes on we r going somewhere."

I went upstairs and got dressed into a leather jacket a black lace crop.top and some leather boots.i walked down stairs and jumped in the car. So excited yet horrified to see our destination. Of course it took for ever to get there so  I put in some earphones and played my jam PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS. I sang it at the top of my lungs just to be annoying. Finally we arrived at....

                        Sean's Pov
I got out of the car and watch Sierra jump out like a two year old and trip on a rock. I tried not to laugh. Sierra looked at me and growled.  The funniest bit was she had noooo idea where the he'll we are. She asked "Sean where are we?" I responded " well in order to have u work in my gang I need to see if u can shoot a gun." It was historical when I said gun her face was sooo shocked. She can't shoot it took me years to learn how to. I handed her a rifle and she looked at me then spoke sassy  "you think I can't shoot don't ya," I responded "well yea kinda." She looked angry but soon enough I went to show her how to load it but she stopped me and did it herself. Then she put the gun against her shoulder and BOOM the bullet flew and landed right in the middle of the target. She gave me a look and I new I deserved it. After a few more shots it was time.to go home.

                        Coles Pov
As I sat in the drives seat I started thinking about why I always drove I mean it wouldn't hurt for Sean to drive or Chad or Carter or- no not Sierra she's lucky to be trusted with holding a plate without smashing it. I looked through the mirror and saw Sierra swinging  her head lip syncing a song. Of course I new what it was it was the only thing she new. After another long drive we were home I went to my room and went to bed.

HEY HEY I'M SOOO HAPPY I ADDED  COLE'S POV AND I WILL DO ONE FOR CARTER AND CHAD TOO. SORRY IF COLE'S POV WAS SHORT I JUDT COULDNT THINK OF ANY THINK TO WRITE. I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY ANY WAYS SEEEE YA

UNICORNS 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄