Life Can Only Get Easier

Ok just to start that picture is Sierra :3
Any on with the story

          CARTERS POV
It's been 2 days since we took Sierra to the gun range. But now it's time to take her to the warehouse so she can meet the others and get weapons and do workouts . We jump in the car and I think about the seating arrangements. Cole is driving, Sean passenger seat, Sierra in the middle, Chad on the left back seat and me on the right. Suddenly I speak my thoughts " ya know one day we could mix up where we sit Sean." "Why?" Sean questions " I'm just saying I'm sick of sitting in the same spot every single day."I say "fine if it's that big of a deal you and Chad can swap seats." Sean says. Before I can say thanks Sierra speaks "Hey that's no fair I have to stay in the same spot!" Sean turns to Sierra and speaks "Sorry princess but you are just gonna have to deal with it. " Sierra puts her head in her knees and crosses her arms.  It's so funny how childish she is.

                   Sierra's Pov
After another 10 minutes in the car we arrive at a big warehouse. Sean told me I would be able to see some more people here that works for his gang which I still don't know the name of. So I ask as we get out of the car " hey Sean what's your gang called ?" Sean laughs and says " well as you know I gang is the wealthiest so our name is the Vanilla Vipers." Ohhhh I say then we walk into the large building. When we go inside all the boys split up and Sean calls some girls over to talk and introduce themselves to me. " Hi my names Amber and this is Stella and Bliss we have heard allot about you." I say hi and chat with them for a bit but then they go . So let's just say Amber has black straight hair and tan skin she is very pretty but also kind. Stella has blonde curly hair and is pretty but known for her computer skills . I think she would be an awesome friend to talk to about your problems. Last there is Bliss she's pretty with straight brown hair like me but she is the only girl fighter she is very strong but very supportive and funny. I like them. The boys returned and we head back to the car. On the way home Sean asks me if I like the girls I told him that I hope we can become good friends. Finally we arrived home ha weird I'm calling it home. I but my unicorn pjs on and fly of to Lala land.

IN SIERRA'S DREAM
OMG where am I ". Your in waffle land" who did that??  "Well it's me skittles your unicorn " SKITTELS TAKEN ME TO THE WAFFLE KING suddenly I end up eating millions of waffles while talking with the waffle king . My dream ends with me and skittles eating the waffle king and flying around together. Then I'm completely asleep and can only see darkness.

HEY GUYS IT'S LEXI 🦄 I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER SOZ I HAVE NOT UPLOADED FOR EVER SO I DID TODAY I WILL UPLOAD EVERYTHING WEEK AND THEY WILL GET LONGER. THAT'S IT FOR THIS WEEK THOUGH I HOPE U LIKE THE GANG NANE VANILLA VIPERS AND BLISS,AMBER AND STELLA. U WILL HAVE A BOND WITH THEM IN THE STORY. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER OF THE GANG LEADER'S GIRL BYE LEXI

BYE. UNICORNS UNICORNS 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄