Shady Stranger ch. 1

Hi, I am a new writer and I have brain washes many times. So please excuse me for my mistakes and this is not the real thing. I will be editing this later on and I hope you will like it... Read and Enjoy!

___________________________

4:10 PM, Friday

___________________________

(Ring, ring... Ring, ring... Ring, ring... Ring, ring... Ring, ring... Hello, this is the Carmen's, I'm sorry that you weren't able to reach us... Plz leave a name, number, and message after the beep, or call back later... Thank you!... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!) (click, sigh....)

"Hey mom... I'm just gonna get a snack... Is that ok?"

"Of course! Oh, um... Can you make supper? I've had a long day and I need to go take a long nap and shower... Oh and when you finish... Can you go clean your room?"

"Ya, sure... Whatever" I mumble.

My mom leaves the room, as I'm rumbling through the cupboards searching for something to eat... I move to the fridge and open the door...

(Ring, ring! Ring, ring! Ring, ring!)

"I got it!......... Hello?..."

"Hey! It's Sam... What's up?" Says the girl on the other end...

"Oh... Nothin' much... Just looking for a snack. How 'bout you...?"

"Well... I just got home... And the phone said that you had called... Like a minute ago... So I thought I would call you back."

"Oh, cool... Well... I only called because I'm bored. I've been home for about ten minutes."

"Oh, nice! Oh um... I got to go do dishes... Call me later?.."

"Oh, sorry... I can't! I have to make supper, clean my room, eat, take a long shower and then I have to do my homework."

"Ok... Then just text me... Well... Bye! "

"Bye!"

(Beeeeeeeeeep! Click...)

___________________________

8:30 AM, Saturday

___________________________

(Yawn, sigh...)

I grab my iPhone and automatically jump onto Facebook. I search up some people that I had just met, recently, as I just got here about two weeks ago. I find a few boys that I had met at my church and I find a few idiots from my school.

I friend request the boys that go to my church and 5 minutes later one of 'em already accepted my request. I lean back into my bed as I am in shock... I immediately start messaging him after about 2 hours I've already become great friends with him. He then has to go, so... I switch to texting Sam...

"Hey! Omg... You would not believe it!..." And I start to tell her about it. Half way through... She cuts me off of my story telling me and starts to question me...

"Woe, girl... Why are you telling me all about this? Do you like him?"

"No! Of course not! He's just a friend and he only goes to my church. There are lots of cute boys that go there..."

"Oh really?... Last time... You said that there was only one cute boy that goes to your church... But that he is a lil weird. Is this the same boy?..."

"Well... Maybe. But ya know..."

She cuts me off... "Woe... I think I'm getting onto something, here! This is exciting!!! So... What's his name? What colour of hair does he have? Do his eyes glimmer? Is he really cute? Are you gonna kiss him?!"

"Woe!!! You slow down! His name is Roman... He has bright, read, curly hair. Yes, his yes glimmer and are green. Ya... He is kinda cute... And NO!!! I'm not gonna kiss him! Are you crazy?!!!"

"Wait... Wait.. Wait... He's a ginger?!"

"Ya... So... Got a problem with that?!"

"Um... We will have this talk later... Anyways... I got to go. Later! And don't get yourself into trouble!"

Wow! I'm not even gonna text her back. I can't believe she could boss me around like that! How rude?!

I turn over In my bed and stare at the wall in front of me...

___________________________

Sorry if the first chapter was a lil cheesy and weird. But it's just the beginning and we haven't even started getting to the exciting stuff. Please keep reading as I update. And I promise to update as often as I can. I hope you like it. And if you wish... You can post a comment or vote. Thank you! Love ya'll...