Shady Stranger ch. 5

I am really sorry guys!!! Life has really been tackling me and it is so difficult to keep up, I know... I started this a year ago and ive gotten no where! Please forgive me! But I really hope this time I can actually keep up with this.

___________________________

Collen's view 6:00 Friday

___________________________

My stomach flipped as I walked into youthgroup. Roman was staring at me, his glare was relaxing though. But, it just doesnt make sense! Why can his stare be so captivating and just so... perfect, when hes absolutely furiouse at me! Or at least... I think he is.

"Alright guys, we're gonna start now." A man looks over at me..." You're Collen, correct?" "Um..." I stuttered, "Ya." "Alright then, can you have a seat?"

I was so awkward and ashamed of myself, I quickly grabbed a seat to the side and somewhat curled up in my own bubble. I knew that soon enough I might start crying. I looked around the room and noted to myself where the bathroom was. And just as I suspected, I started to cry. I quickly put my head down and ran to the washroom. I closed the door behind me and slid my back down it. It was cold, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldnt stop crying. I pulled out my ipod, and checked my messages... sure enough, I had a few. The one was from my old friend, and she just said hi. I ignored it and scrolled down a bit. I had a message from Roman.

(Im really sorry, are you ok?) -message received 1 minute ago. Typing... (I'm fine, why do you ask? Why are you sorry?) -Message sent, message read. (Your crying, arent you?)

I didnt want to reply to that, I didnt wnt to be here, I wish I didnt exist. But, I do, so, question is... what am I gonna do?

I stood up, took a good look in the mirror and reapplied my makeup.