Shady Stranger ch. 3

Hey guys! Im so sorry it has taken me so long to write the next chapter. Things are really falling down and hard in and onto my life, so I haven't had time to continue with the book. I kinda got banned from all electronics, so i wasnt able to do anything. But I'm able to everyonce in awhile go on my moms computer, now. Anyways... I'm so sorry! I will try to keep up with it, but no promises. Please keep reading! And enjoy!!!

___________________________

10:10 Monday

___________________________

(Bell Rings)

As I get up to go to recess, Sam comes running my direction, calling out my name.

"Hey miss rebal, once we get outside and out of everyones earshot than you are telling me everything!!!"

I sigh and answer to her saying "k". Though I really dont want to talk about it, and really... I dont want to talk to anyone. So I end up telling Sam that i have to use the washroom.

As I make my way down the hallway to the washroom, i get shoved around by a bunch of eager kids, running down the hall trying to make there way outside. Once i get to the washroom i grab the pole that stands in the middle if the room and hug it, I was just so thankful to have made it to the washroom without being killed. But then i hear a few giggles coming from behind me. i turn around to see three prissy girls washing there hands while laughing at my awkward self. I ignore them and walk into one of the stalls and lock it. Once i hear the girls leave, i start crying... I feel so overwhelmed, and my once happy self... is now gone... I never would have thought it would end this way... i dont even know who I am anymore.

___________________________