Another Glee

Lisa Cimorelli is a new student from America. She moved to London. So, she's different from the others. She's has a beautiful voice. Her dream is want to be a singer. She school in Mary Jean High School.

Zayn Malik is a captain of a football team on Mary Jean High School, He's really popular, has so many friends. Everyone calls him "bad boy". He has a girlfriend named Perrie. And he has a secret. The secret is that he can sing so good.

Charlotte White is a head of MJHS's cheerios. She's really popular, kind, pretty, She has everything. But she can be so mean sometimes. She can't sing, but she loves to dance.

Niall Horan is a school nerd. He likes to read, and play guitar. Oh, and he loves to sing. He has a major crush on Charlotte White. Ssshhh! dont tell!

Jade Thirlwall is a lesbian cheerleader. She's bitchy sometimes. She's best friends of Charlotte and Perrie. And she has a huge crush on Perrie. But Perrie is straight and she can't date her. But she wonders if Perrie like her back. She loves to sing.

Perrie Edwards is a cheerleader. She is Zayn's girlfriend. She's best friend of Jade and Charlotte. She has a feeling for Jade.

Liam Payne is Zayn's best friend. His also in the football team. He has a college girlfriend named Danielle Peazer.

Lauren Cimorelli is Lisa's little sister. She's a freshman. She has a crush on Liam Payne.

Louis Tomlinson is also Zayn and Liam's best friend. He secretly gay and he has a crush on Harry Styles.

Harry Styles is a librarian. His been bullied because his gay. And he has a major crush on Louis Tomlinson.

And a math teacher named Mandy Wildman starts to re-opening the glee club again. Will they join? or not? find out more in Another Glee.

A/N: In this story, Zerrie is in the beginning. So, dont panic for jerrie shippers. THIS IS MY VERSION OF GLEE AND THIS IS NOT GLEE FANFICTION.

VOMMENTAN if you want me to continue this story. Sorry if this bad because i'm not a good writer.

Love,

Nova <333