Prologue

Lisa's P.O.V

"Okay Lisa, you're new here. And Lauren too of course and-" blah blah blah, i don't heard whatever the principal said. It's totally boring.

Oh yeah i forgot yo introduce myself. My name is Lisa Amelia Cimorelli. I'm from Mialmi, then moved to London because of my father's jobs. I hate school. I don't care if i'm school in America, or England, or maybe in North Pole. But i still feel the same. I.HATE.SCHOOL. And i have a dream. I always want to be a diva. Like my idol, Mariah Carey. I want to be like her. Maybe more than her. Haha. I want to be like her. She's beautiful, talented, and perfect. Not like me, ugly, can't sing, useless.

So i have a sister, her name is Lauren and she's right beside me. She's opposite me, she's really really love school. She likes to learn something. That's why she's really smart. And she still a freshman.

Okay, maybe i think i'm really stupid.

She's always got A or A+ in math. Even she was still 10th grade. And me, I'm a fuckin' loser. I always got D -, or F -.

You know, i'm really stupid right? yeah, that's right.

"Lisa, Lise? Hello? You alright?" Lauren shakes her hand in front of my face. I just realizes that i've been zoned out since the stupid principal or Mr. Simon saying sumething unimportant about this stupid school.

"Oh, yeah i'm alright" i simply replied as i faced her. She raised her eyebrows. "Are you zoned out?" She quickly asked. "Yeah i think" I simply replied and nodded.

"And kids, this is Hazel, she's gonna show you the entire school or should i say touring around school. She's also a student body president in this school" Mr. Simon grinned.

I just nodded and follow her direction along with Lauren.

"This is gonna be soo fun!!" Lauren said with the biggest grin ever. I just rolled my eyes.

She shows the entire school like bathroom, classes, after school room, lab, and other shitty places. i just smiled and nodded.

But there is a room that caught my eyes. Dark, and dirty. Seems like an old room that long unused. I turned my head and asked Hazel.

"Uhm, Hazel, what was that?" I pointed to that dark room. She seems to think. "Oh, that room? we never used that anymore. It's a Glee Club room. It's used 15 years ago. When Glee Club still exist"

I bit my lip. Wow, 15 years ago? that's a very long time.

"Why? are they leave the club or.."

"No they wont. People said that the Glee club members, are always being slushied and always made war in school. So the glee club teacher, Mrs. Liliana, removing the Glee club because she said that Glee club is jinxed" Hazel said and i nodded understandly.

Wow. Seriously i didn't know what to say.

***

Mandy's P.O.V

"But Simon, i-" I said but it was cut off by Simon

"No, Glee club was a war, i'm not gonna re-opening it" Simon said

I took a deep breath. "Please Simon. Give me a change"

He looked me in the eyes, then look at the ground.

"Okay, i give you a change"

I smiled and hugged him. I'm really happy that i finally can re-opening the glee club again. I feel proud of myself.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I hugged him one more then i leave Simon's or principal room.

I took the paper for Glee clup signed up. i put on the school board (A/N: idk what's its name. SORRY)

"Hope it all works out" I murmured.

Nobody's P.O.V

"Glee club?" Zayn asked to his friend, Louis Tomlinson. He looks confused. 'They re-opening the glee club again?' he murmured.

He took a deep breath and said, "I'm in" and starts to wrote on the paper.

***

"Glee club? are you guys in?" Charlotte said to her friends, Jade and Perrie. Jade and Perrie seems pretty excited and nodded.

"Alright, we're in"

***

"We should auditioning Niall, Oh my god, its a singing club! OMGOMGOMG" Harry started to fangirling. Niall just shaking his head.

"Alright, i'm in, you're in?" Niall asked. Harry starts to grin, "Of course!"

Then they signed up.

***

"Sis, you should in! you have a beautiful voice, come on!" Lauren said to her sister, Lisa.

"No" Lisa simply replied

"Pweasee" Lauren put on her puppy dog face. Lisa just rolled her eyes. "Okay, i'm in"