PERRIES AUDITION

Perries POV***

I woke up to the sound of my dad hammering. He is building a big shed for my music things. No it is not like what you hink it will be like he is decorating it with sofas, carpets and a tv too!

It will be amazing, it will be my very own place to sing and record music. At the moment he is putting a tiled roof on it to keep everything dry for when it rains. It is about 10m by 5m.

I am going down to london today to audition for the X factor. I had such a wierd dream last night that i got through but got put in toa group of girls. There was four of us altogether; me, Jade,leigh and jesy.

They were all so kind to me, we all looked after each other as if we were family.And then we won! Immagen what that would be like if it realy happened! I would be soo happy. But it all seemed too good to be true so it couldn't have been.

but then when I got there I did get through and Tulisa said that I would be good in a girl grroup! All comments that I got were soo great apart from what Garry Barlow said.

I felt as if I was going to burst out in tears but I tried not to blink or the waterworks would have been streaming down my face in secconds. That would be soo embarrising. Everyone would think that I was such a big cry baby.

Ignoring his comments i wad so overwhelmed with what i had achieved.

ooh cool hu? tell me what you think and other ideas for the rest. Thanks!

***charlotte_alice***