Chapter 15: Hostility

I woke up in heaven today

She kissed me I floated away

Never felt anything so great

Alright now I brace myself for the fight

Something must go wrong cause it's way too right

I'm light as a feather tonight

Cause I can't feel the ground

Someone let me down

I've never felt so high as I do now

It's too good to be true

I don't deserve you

I never felt the love strong enough to

Stop this world from spinning

-Ne-Yo Stop This World

Draco opened his eyes. The left side of his head and face throbbed. He felt like he had been hit by a dozen stinging jinxes at once.

That or a massive fist.

He heard shouting in the background. Too many people for him to make out who it was and what they were arguing about. He looked around and seen that he had been dragged outside of the great hall.

"All right there mate?" said Blaise as he popped into Draco's view.

"Hell no." said Draco, trying to sit up with the help of Blaise. "What the fuck happened?"

Blaise rolled his eyes. "Ron Weasley happened. He knocked you out cold."

Draco looked in the direction of the arguing and saw Hermione standing in front of an enraged Ron, her hands pushing against his chest as he yelled fiercely into Ginny's face. His mum seemed to be trying to calm him down, but she also had to deal with the other Weasleys that were doing just as much arguing as Ginny and Ron.

Ginny looked over at Draco and seen that he was up. She ran over to and knelt down beside him, gently touching his swollen cheek.

"Draco? Draco are you okay?" she asked frantically.

"Draco managed a pained smile. "I will be. Are you okay? What the bloody hell happened?"

"My fucking brother saw us dancing and got mad and hit you. I'm so so sorry!" said Ginny, now inspecting his forehead.

"As well you bloody well should be!" yelled Astoria, hands on her hips.

"This bitch..." Draco heard Ginny groan.

"Look, I already told you once Greengrass to leave us alone!"

"You should have left us be! Draco was my date! You stole him!" pouted Astoria.

"Draco may have been your date, but he's mine overall, and if you know what's good for you Greengrass you will leave before I hex you so bad you'll be wearing you ass for a face!" yelled Ginny.

"YOURS?" cried out Blaise, Draco, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Astoria, and the other Weasley's.

Ginny winced at her mistake and looked at Draco. "I mean...I didn't..."

Draco laughed and kissed her nose. "You're mine too."

"HEY! NEED I HIT YOU AGAIN?! GET YOUR FILTHY LIPS OFF OF MY SISTER!" yelled Ron, ready to hit Draco once again.

Ginny and Blaise helped Draco off the ground. "Stay out of it Ron! He can kiss me all he wants. He can snog me senseless if he wants to!"

"Now Ginny!" said Molly appalled at her daughter's words.