1. New School Year

Alice's POV

I walk down the hall ways of Disney High, it's the first day of school, and for most people the first day of high school. I've been waiting all summer to finally come here, along with all my friends. I know almost every new freshman at the school as most of us attended Disney Middle School. I can't say I'm over the moon to be seeing some people. Especially the 'princesses' I honestly don't know why they call themselves that I mean only three of them are actual princesses and most of the princesses at this school aren't part of their little group.

Everyone at Disney High is sorted into social groups before they even come here, the groups are decided in Middle School. I've always been an outcast and a loser. And I don't even care. I'm surrounded by my best friends and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey Alice" i turn around to see Wendy standing behind me, she's my closest friend, we've known each other practically our entire life.

"Hey Wendy" I say and pull her into a hug. Her family were on holiday for most of the summer and I haven't seen her since before. "I've missed you"

"I've missed you too, we better head to the hall for the welcome assembly" Wendy links her arm through mine and we start walking to the Main Hall. The hall is already full by the time we get there so we quickly find a seat and sit down, not bothering to look for our other friends. As soon as we are seated the school principle enters the hall and everyone falls silent.

"Welcome back to everyone who is returning and welcome to everyone who is new....." principle Mickey begins his back to school speech. It's the same as every back to school speech. Boring. I hardly listen and instead think about everyone who will be starting school this year. You have my best friends. Wendy, Anna, Rapunzel, Peter, Flynn, Kristoff and Aladdin. I think if the outcasts, Snow, Belle, Esmeralda, Tarzan. I think if the princes. Charming, Phillip, Hans, Florian, Adam, Naveen. I think if the nice jocks, Mulan, Merida, Shang. And then it so nice one. Gaston. And I think of the 'princesses' Vanessa, Aurora, Cinderella, Megara, Jasmine. I can't stand the so called 'princesses' they think they rule the school. They think there just so perfect.

"Alice!" I turn my attention to Wendy and suddenly realise that the welcome assembly has finished. "We should head to the girl dorms. I can't wait to find out who I'm sharing a room with this year" I stand up and link arms with Wendy. We leave the assembly hall with everyone else and head to the girls dorms. When we arrive we find a group of girls gathered round the notice board.

"Miss Hearts just posted the list" Tinkerbell tells us both, "I'm nervous about who I'm going to be living with"

"Why? Everyone at school loves you Tink" Wendy tells her. It's true. Tinkerbell is one of the very few people at this school that is liked by everyone. Even the 'princesses'. "I just hope I'm not stuck with someone I hate" me, Wendy and Tinkerbell join the group of girls and try to get a look at the list. We finally manage to get to the front and I scroll down the list until I see my name.

Dorm Room #5
Alice
Tinkerbell
Anna
Snow White

Thank god for that. I get to share a room with three girls I actually like. I look at the list again to see who Wendy has to share a room with.

Dorm Room #8
Rapunzel
Wendy
Cinderella
Charlotte

"I can't believe I have to share a room with Cinderella" Wendy practically shouts once we have removed ourselves from the group of girls.

"At least you have Punzie to keep you company" I tell her "and Charlotte isn't that bad, I mean she's best friends with Tiana"

"I just don't think I can deal with Cinderella for a whole year" Wendy tells me. "Your so lucky, getting to share a room with Anna, Tink and Snow"

"Lets go find everyone else, I'm sure your not the only one stuck with a roommate you hate" I grab Wendy's hand and lead her in the direction of the common room, we plan on meeting everyone here. We walk in and find Rapunzel and Peter are already here.

"Have you two had a chance to look at the dorm list?" Rapunzel asks us both as we take seats next to her.

"Yeah, I can't believe we have to share a room with Cinderella" Wendy complains, "what about you Peter, who are you stuck with?"

"Aladdin, Adam and Flynn" Peter tells us, "not all bad"