Chapter 7

Aurora's PoV

It felt strange siting in the lunch hall without Vanessa, Cinderella and Jasmine. I haven't been apart from them since the start of Middle Grade. I let my eyes wonder the dining hall until they spot My old best friends. The three of them are sitting in the centre of the room, along with Charming, Adam, and Eric. I try not to let my self feel jealous, but it's harder than I it seems. Those three girls have been my friends since our first day of Middle School, we grow up together and became the 'Princesses' together, and now I am sat at a table near the back of the room, with two girls I don't know and Megara. I've been friends with Megara since she joined our group half way through Middle Grade, and when everyone else was making fun of her, I stayed quiet and felt bad.

'Stop staring at them Rora, it'll make you feel worse' I hear Megara's voice say, I break contact with their table and return my attention to my own table. Megara is sitting next to me, while Merida and Moana sit across from us. A few others are also sitting further down the table.

'I can't help it, it feels so wrong to not be sitting with them' I tell Megara. I don't blame her in anyway for what happened. I know that the other girls disliked me because of my friendship with Megara, and that likely to be the reason they unfriended me as well, but my friendship with Megara means a lot to me.

'We don't need them, we have new friends now' Megara tells me, and Moana and Merida smile at me. 'Better friends'

'I know you right. I just might take a few days to get used to'

'Don't worry, I promise we'll be good friends' Merida tells me. Her accent is very thick and she pronounces some words different than others do. She's from Scotland, I know that although I have heard a few people mistake her for Irish. Which is ridicules because A Scottish accent and And Irish Accent sounds very different.

*

Meridas PoV

I haven't attended a public school at all until now. My parents thought I would be better to hire me a tutor rather than send me to a public school, with actual kids my age. It didn't bother me at first, but once my brothers got older, they started distributing my lessons and I could never concentrate, so I convinced my parents to send me to Disney High, the best school the world had to offer. The only down fall, it's hundreds of miles away from Scotland, in America. But I've come to learn that this school has a variety of different nationalities, from American to British to French and everywhere else.

I haven't been at the school long, but already I've had multiple people ask me to repeat what I've said like 5 times because they can't understand my accent. It gets annoying but I just have to get used to it.

After our first day of school finally finished, Moana, Megara, Aurora and I decided to head back to our Dorm Room and simply spend time getting to know each other. Me and Moana are both new students who never attended Middle School with the majority of the students in this school. I learn that Moana was also homed school like me and spend years trying to convince her parents to allow her to leave their island and explore more of the world.

'They told me I could only do this by attending school. So of course my dreams do traveling were over for the time being, at least I get to attend a real school and meet knew people'

I learn that for the first two years of middle school Megara was best friends with a girl named Wendy, but over time they grew apart and found new friends. Megara started talking to Aurora and eventually became a member our their 'Princess' group.

I learnt from Aurora that she had been friends with Vanessa, Jasmine and Cinderella, since her first day of Middle School and had spend most her time ignoring everyone else.

'I guess everyone at this school now hates me. I was always so mean and cruel to them' Aurora tell the group. 'I went along with everything Vanessa said and never thought about how it would make others feel'

'Now you have the opportunity to show everyone the real Aurora. The girl who doesn't hide behind her friend and who makes her own decisions' Moana tells her. 'I've only known you for a very short time, but I already know your so much better than your old friends. And soon everyone else will know to.

'Thanks Moana. That makes me feel better about everything'