The cold night and summers day |:|Part1|:|

Cats Point Of View

I was walking through the hallway, holding my phone up to my face and scrolling through Tumblr when I herd the snap of someone's fingers, causing me to stop and look up to see Fire and Ice looking at me with a smug lopsided smirk smacked across their faces. I let out a gentle sigh "Wh-What do you two want..?" I asked, tilting my head as they both took a step closer. Making me, step back quickly. "We wanted to try a 2v1." I stood, dumbfounded for a moment before realizing what they wanted. I crossed my arms "What's i-in it for me, other then getting my ass kicked," I was a bit annoyed that they suddenly wanted to do this but I didn't mind...I needed to do better with fighting three or two at once. I was smaller than both of them, but I could use that for an advantage with my speed and stamina. I took a deep breath, hearing Ice began to talk "Well, you'd be better at fighting. And I'll take you out to get something for your horn." She smiled down at me "If you lose, than we just get to say we beat the biggest fighter on our team."
She chuckled as if knowing she was going to win, but I huffed and walked out to the kitchen placing my phone down on the table and pushing my hair behind my horn feeling the jagged and broken edges to the once full horn, sighing sadly to the story behind my burns. But nonetheless, I pulled off my top and huffed walking to the gym we had in our apartment type house and waited for Fire and Ice.

I began to train a bit before hand, kicking and body slamming a bag to the ground and huffed pushing some hair from my face. My ear flinched as I herd the sound of a pair of footsteps enter the room, causing me to look up and stare at the beauty in front of me. It was nonetheless, a tall fusion of Ice and Fire, the hair had mixes of Blues and Oranges/Reds. The ears had white dots representing the tiger in Ice's appearance and the tail was bushy and had speaks of blue with more orange's and yellows combined with the dark red of Fires hair. I whimpered and stepped back, the size of both of them was big enough for me but both of them made me jumpy.

"Well, isn't that che-cheating?" I murmured and huffed walking to the platform we had for fighting. I huffed gently "Not if we're one person." Fires deep voice mixed with Ice's smooth voice made me feel a bit more calm but I shook my head and took my stance, one leg in front of the other staying side ways with my hands in fists hiding my face so I could block and punch easily. I herd the automatic voice over the speaker say slowly,

"Three."

I took a deep breath.

"Two,"

I saw Ice and Fire take their stance as well with one hand on their hip and the other in front of them with a finger pointing to the roof

"FIGHT!"

(Lmao I know its horrible and you need to wait like a year to read the rest)

(Ily for reading this shit ; ;)