hana

"Stop fucking up, Ten!" Taeyong angrily yelled, stopping the music for the nth time. Ten couldn't get one part down in 'The 7th Sense', and it was pissing everyone off. Ten nodded, looking down to his shoes. He was close to tears. He hated that he dragged the members down with him.

They practiced it a few more times, and Ten didn't mess up. All but Ten smiled and high-fived each other. "Let's go out to eat, hyungs. My treat," Mark said. Ten moved away from the conversation as he knew Mark didn't mean him.

The other four dudes left without looking at Ten. They were laughing and cuttin up with each other, ignoring his existence. Ten watched as the practice room door slammed behind Doyoung. He slowly trudged over to his bag and pulled out his phone and a small ziploc bag. He plugged his phone up to the speakers and pulled out the sandwich he made earlier. He ate a bit of it before turning on the music and practicing his part over and over again.

~~~

Ten walked to the dorms at 4 AM. The members left at 8 PM. He's been practicing the same song for eight hours straight. He knew it was extreme, but he had to please his members.

He quietly opened the front door to the dorm and closed it softly behind him, slipping off his shoes. "Ten, where have you been?" He heard someone ask. He felt his heart drop as he looked up to meet Johnny's eyes.

"H-Hyung, what are you doing still up?" He asked back. Johnny shook his head.

"Answer my question first," Johnny said sternly. Ten sighed and walked over to him, laying his head on his shoulder. Johnny was the only member that wasn't mean to him.

"I kept messing up at practice, so I stayed back to make sure everything was perfect," he admitted. He felt Johnny wrap an arm around him.

"Ten...," Johnny started. "You need to take care of your health. This is just one song. You guys haven't known the dance for very long either. It's okay to make mistakes." Ten nodded and wrapped his arms around Johnny, hugging him tightly.

"Now what are you doing up at 4 AM anyway?" Ten asked.

"I was waiting for you. Now let's go to bed," Johnny replied, pulling Ten to their room.