dul

Jaehyun glared at Ten as many people complimented him on his acting for The 7th Sense. To be honest, he thought Ten did horrible. Everyone but him did great.

Ten smiled as another staff employee complimented him on his parts of the music video. Taeyong scoffed as the employee walked away. "They don't know what they are talking about," he told Ten, harshly bumping the younger's shoulder as he walked by.

Johnny saw this and sighed. He walked up to Ten and patted his back. "Don't listen to them. You're doing great. They are just jealous that they can't perform as good as you," he told the younger, booping his nose. This always made Ten happy. Ten's frown turned into a smiled. He let out a giggled and gave Johnny a pat on his shoulder.

"Thank you, hyung," he told the older before the director called for him. "Let's go eat after this," he told Johnny, running off to the older. Jaehyun saw this and smirked. He 'accidentally' stuck his foot out. Ten tripped over it and fell.

Johnny instantly ran to his side along with a few other staff members. "Ten are you okay?!" Johnny asks worriedly. Ten nods and goes to stand up but winces and falls back down. Johnny catches him and eases him back into a sitting position. A staff member looks at his ankle and notices it's sprained. The director changed up some of the scenes to make it fit for Ten to sit down.

"I'm sorry everyone," Ten bowed and kept his head down apologetically. Johnny glared at Jaehyun, who laughed with Taeyong. Taeil and Mark silently looked at Ten before looking away, going back to minding their own business.

Johnny told Ten to wait a minute before walking off to ask the manager if Ten was done with shoots today. He was, so Johnny helped Ten back to the dorm.

(video above): me after not posting for two months. but in all honesty, quarantine has had me fucked up. so I hope all of you enjoy this chapter. I'm trying to be more active on this app, but tumblr has been takin me over. I'm writing images on there. I would tell you all the @ but that is giving away my identity on there hehe but if you pm and wanna know, I just might tell you.