Trying to unerstand!!

Why am I the one to always give in, it just doesn't make sense to me.

It was Friday morning the sun was so bright that it found its way into my room, "I really do need to buy darker curtains."One thing I hate is being woken up by bright and cheery things. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a grumpy person, I just like to sleep and I can't do that with a bright light glaring at my face. I threw the pillow over my head and made a groaning noise until I heard someone shouting my name and telling me to get up and with that, the pillow was flung to the floor which caused me to smack my arms with force on the bed and asking myself "why me!"

As I finish getting dress and ran downstairs as quiet as can be, I walk past the island in the kitchen with a basket of fruit and as I reach over very quickly to grab a banana, I then ran as fast as I could out the door. I really didn't want my brother to catch me or I would hear the third degree talk about boys and to keep my head in the books 🤣 which I think is hilarious because NO GUY would approach me and they never did, I'm no beauty pageant or born with looks type of girl. I'm just normal an everyday girl just not visible to humans especially BOYS!!

As I walk to school I kept feeling like something isn't right, a knot kept forming in the pit of my stomach for some odd reason. I wanted to look behind me, but I was scared and I couldn't explain this weird feeling.

"I finally made it to school,"even though I was nervous as hell especially the way I kept feeling strange from earlier, but I must push it aside for now. While I walk to my locker, I heard people gossiping about some major news and it sounded like big news!! I wonder what it could be?!