REAL LIFE

IN WHICH SHE IS CONFUSED.

aurora renee was confused.

you know what fuck that, she was more than just simply confused.

she didn't know what to do, and so she did what she knows how to do the best.
ignore and push away.

it's pretty simple actually. put your phone on airplane mode and well, watch netflix 24/7.

of course, simon was wrong. no way in hell did she spend all week inside. what did he think, that she was made of money? she had a job to work at.

aurora renee was confused.

she felt this way before. with eli. look at how well that turned out huh? maybe that's why she decided to ignore it all.

aurora renee wasn't confused.
aurora renee was scared.
scared of love. scared of rejection. scared of ruining her 2nd best friendship.

hell, was it called a friendship if she could imagine a future with him?

she could imagine her with him, next to one another, sitting on healthy green grass, underneath the bright yellow sun. she imagined them as happy.

ironic considering both didn't feel that way at all right now.

she had read the paragraph he sent her. she read it all.

was it bad she hated it?
was it bad she hated him?
why didn't he make it easier?
easier for her to fall out of love, considering she was in too deep?

there was only one thing she was certain of,
even if she hated to admit it.
aurora renee loved him.
aurora renee had been in love with him ever since they have met.

-

little cute filler bc y'all deserve it im sorry 4 the pain pls take this apology