LETTERS

IN WHICH AURORA EXPLAINS.

dear simon,

i know this is weird. we never sent letters to each other but i think this is too personal for me to handle by just saying it to you over the phone. i know i haven't been myself recently and i know ive been a shit friend. im sorry. you didn't do anything at all, it was all me. i don't know if you figured it out yet but when you were drunk, you called me. you said that you loved me. i don't know if that was the alcohol plaguing your mind and messing it all up, but for some reason, my heart began to beat at an extraordinary rate at those words. you already know about eli, but you don't know how much pain he caused me. he said he loved me and yet every night, he would bring another girl home. he said he loved me and yet he controlled me, whether it be who im friends with, what i wear, and how i talk. i was naive and he was my first love, i couldn't have known better. maybe that's why i was so distant the past week or so. because im too scared, simon. im too scared to admit that i like you, a lot more than just friends. i know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me intentionally. love is a scary thing and i don't want to make the same mistakes i have made with eli. i don't want to feel the pain i have felt with him all over again. but there's something that makes me feel like i can simon. i think i, aurora renee, can be able to admit im so foolishly in love with you, simon minter. and i know, there's a chance you didn't mean it when you said you loved me too. but i don't care. i will continue to be your best friend no matter what. until you or i write again.

love,
your aurora renee.

-

dear victoria,

im sorry. there's no way i can explain how sorry i am in words. you're my best friend in the world. the person i trust the most. the person i love the most. you've been with me through thick and thin and you deserve a better friend. you deserve better than me. i should've told you everything instead of bottling it all up and eventually, like i always do, push you away. why are you still with me, you actual idiot? anyways, i just wanted to say im sorry and i love you and i miss you. i want you to tell the sidemen and even ty not to be so disappointed. i want you to tell them that ill be back once im okay. im working at the bookstore still, trying to get some money for the plan. what is it, $2,000 more until we can afford an apartment together huh? like we always dreamed of. i guess dreams do come true. i love you vic.

love,
your best friend ro

-

i actually c r i e d while writing both letters aurora what a mess have you gotten into
THIS STORY HAS 10K VIEW THINGYS I CRIED WHY SIBDOSBT MESSJBRJF EHSFA RNDJ!!