7

Don't think I haven't seen your comments. I love you guys so much! If you have any sort of ideas I could incorporate into the story then message me and I'll be sure to get back to you. I might use it depending on how I've already planned the story to be. Now for the main event!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I step away from Elton who gives me a sad look.
"Get out of here Amanda." He tells her.
"So you can be with her? She looks like she belongs in a strip club!" She yells back. I just look down at my hands and try not to really listen to what's going on.

"I said leave!" Elton yells at her angrily. I glance at Elton and he has a red face.
"Go inside please. I'll meet you in there. Just ask someone to show you to my room." Elton says to me. He grabs my hands and pulls me towards him. He gives me a small peck and watches me go inside.

Once inside I hear yelling inside and outside. These people are super loud. Colby I think walks by and looks at me.
"Colby!" I tell for him.
"Yeah?" He questions me. At least I got his name right.
"Could you show me to Elton's room?" I ask him. He nods and heads up the stairs. He leads me to a big room compared to Elton's old place.

I sit on the floor and wait for Elton to come up. I hear the front door slam and I can't help but flinch. I hear heavy footsteps on the stairs that get louder as they near. As I see Elton walk in, I can see him relax as soon as we make eye contact.

He comes over and sits behind me. He wraps his legs around the front of me and I cuddle into him, his head resting on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry about her." Elton tells me.
"Who is she anyways?" I ask him very curious.
"She's my ex-girlfriend. I'll tell you about her some other time." He replies and plants a kiss on my shoulder. This boy had a crazy girlfriend and that's all I know.

Next day

I help Elton finish moving in to his house and get his room set up. A few hours later we finally finish.
"I'm so glad we're done!" I sigh loudly.
"Me too. Thanks for helping." He wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a quick peck. I giggle at this small gesture as we get interrupted by Colby.

"Ugh you guys are being all mushy too." He moans.
"Sam has Katrina over so we can't hang out, Corey and Devon are out doing who knows what, and Aaron is out with his friends." He slumps against the door frame.

"We can go do something today if you want. We can go to the mall or something." I suggest removing myself from Elton. Even though I barely know Colby I take this as an opportunity to hang out with him and get to know him.

"Really?" He asks excited.
"Yep." I smile.
"Let me go get my keys hold on." He runs off to grab his stuff.
"Well I guess I'll see you later Elty." I shrug and give him a bit of a longer peck.
"I'll see you soon." He replies giving me another quick peck just ask Colby walks in.

"Let's go Hexagon!" Colby yells and I laugh at the nickname. We get into his car and he pulls out of the gate and heads to the mall.

We walk into the mall and stop by a few different shops getting stopped by a couple of fans here and there.
"I love meeting fans. It warms my heart that I can be such an inspiration to someone." I spill to Colby as we get to the food court.
"Me too. Especially since I do such random and crazy stuff half the time." He laughs as we walk up to get food. We order and get our food quickly and sit down at a small table.

After we finish we decide to head home since it's already getting a little late.
"We're home!" Colby yells and I hear footsteps come down the stairs. I'm shocked when I see Scotty come down behind Elton.
"Hey Scott. What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Well I was gonna take you back home." He hesitated. "Plus Elton forgot some things." He said and I nodded.
"Well I'll meet you out in the car, okay?" I tell him and he nods saying goodbye to everyone that was there.
"I'll head upstairs. Thanks Hex for going to the mall with me." He hugs me and leaves me and Elton alone.

Elton walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"I want you to come over tomorrow." He tells me and I nod.
"Why wouldn't I?" I question and he shrugs.
"I'll see you tomorrow then." He tells me as we connect our lips in a short kiss.

I leave and get into the car with Scott.
"So you and Elton, huh." He sighs.
"I don't really like you dating one of my friends but I'll let it happen." He tells me and I nod.

We get to our new house with Toddy, some guy, and David sitting on the couch.
"Hey Toddy. Hey David. Is this your dad or something?" I ask them and everyone laughs.
"What's so funny?" I ask and the laughter dies.
"Wait you're serious?" David asks standing up. He walks towards me and places his hand on the small of my back and leads me in front of the man. He never took his hand from my back either.

"I'm Jason. I'm Toddy and Scotty's roommate." He says reaching his hand out to shake mine which I return.
"Oh sorry." I blush and hide myself in my hands.
"It's fine." He laughs.

I then walk away from David and lay on the couch on my stomach. David then sits on my ass.
"David! Get off." I squirm.
"This is my couch though. I always sit here." He says making himself comfy.
"But you could've just moved my legs!" I yell and laugh.
"Oh yeah." He says getting off of me, lifting my legs up, sitting down and placing my legs on his lap.

We then are all on our phones and I go to sleep because I'm so drained from hanging out with Colby.