15

I wake up to an unfamiliar setting. Where am I? I look around and see Papi and Kobe on the floor playing. Oh yeah, I'm staying with Brennen.

I stretch loudly causing the dogs to stop and hop onto the bed.
"Hey guys." I smile rubbing their bellies.
"I thought I heard someone." Brennen walks into his room without a shirt on and just some skinny jeans. I pry my eyes away from his toned body as he sadly, puts on a shirt.

"Like what you see?" He winks at me and laughs.
"Oh shut up." I tell him blushing and hiding my face in Papi's belly.

"Do you wanna come with me on some errands?" Brennen asks as he grabs a pair of socks and yellow shoes.
"I guess. What are we doing?" I say getting out of bed and digging through some of my clothes to find an outfit.

I pull out my white sneakers and a dark, peach colored dress

"Let me go get ready really quick." I tell Brennen who just nods. I grab my makeup and head to the bathroom.

After doing a natural look for my makeup and straightening my hair, I pull on my dress and tie my shoes. I walk into Brennen in the hallway.
"Oh sorry." I say as we laugh.

"Is this a good enough outfit for today?" I change the topic.
"Yeah. You look great." He smiles at me.
"Are you ready to go?" He asks checking his watch.
"Let me grab my purse and we can leave." I tell him quickly before running to get my purse. I throw in my phone and my lipstick and walk out the front door where Brennen was waiting.

We walked for a bit until we got to a building where it looked like a meeting would be.
"Oh wait!" Brennen said before we walked in.
"I told them I was bringing my girlfriend otherwise they wouldn't let you in. Sorry." He tells me intertwining our fingered as we walked into the building. That was a shock. Thanks Brennen.

After Brennen's meeting we got an Uber that took us to the Grove. We shopped for a little while before heading back to his apartment. I set my stuff next to my suitcase of clothes and grabbed Papi's leash to take him on a walk like usual.

Brennen looks at me and hurries to get Kobe as he sees me hooking up Papi's collar.
"I'm joining this walk!" He announces too close to my ear.
"I'm not deaf, no need to yell." I laugh, poking him in the cheek.
"How dare you!" He says poking me in the cheek.
"Let's so go." I giggle as I walk out the front door.

Sometime during the walk Brennen had laced our fingers together. We were in comfortable silence when a car zipped by us close to going over the curb and hitting us.

"What the fuck?" Brennen yells guiding me away from the road.
"We should get home." I look at Brennen and he nods angrily.

Once we got to his apartment we let the dogs off their leashes.
"Are you alright?" Brennen asks holding my shoulders and looking me in the eyes.
"Yeah. I'm okay." I tell him putting my hands on his outstretched arms.

Brennen and I stand like that in silence for what felt like the longest time until he leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck as his arms snaked around my waist. He slowly walked my back into the wall getting to be a bit more rough. I feel him begin to grind his hips into mine and break the kiss.

"We shouldn't." I say looking at my feet.
"You're right." He tells me.
"Just one more though?" He smirks and kisses me hard pressing our bodies together. I slowly opened my eyes as I saw a flash. I looked out the barely open window to see a camera and a red blur as it ran off.

"Shit." Brennen says running over and closing the curtains.
"What is with people lately?" Brennen shakes his head. Is somebody out to get me because I'm really feeling that way right now. I walk into the hallway to head to the bedroom as Brennen smacks my ass. I squeak as I hear him laugh behind me.

Soon enough we're cuddling in bed with the dogs at our feet. I hear a noise from the other room and footsteps at about three in the morning. I look at Brennen to see him fast asleep still. I see a black figure walk into the room and I try to wake Brennen up. I'm stopped by a cloth to my mouth and me passing out.