Do you ever wonder: The gay christian

So what about that one girl at church? Yes I know you know who I'm talking about don't act like you don't know! You wonder why she's always staring at other girls at church functions. You still can't forget the time you saw a gay dating app on her phone when she excited out of her camera after showing you the pictures of her dog!
Hold on there! You don't know how it is to have feelings you know God doesn't approve of! You do not know how it is! She may go home every night beginning and crying for the lord to take this attraction away! But it's not that easy because it's sin! But are you any better than her? No your not neither am I nor your neighbor!
Maybe instead of talking and whispering about her at fellowship you could invite her to come sit by you! Instead of telling her all she is doing wrong why don't you praise her for the money donation she puts into the offering plate or thank her for offering to do nursery every Sunday morning? Maybe you should try praying for her instead of judging! Didn't God say he'd be the judge? Pray for her to become attracted to a nice Christian man rather then keep nagging on her! Maybe next time you should wonder some!