What The......

A/N: Hi there this is a short story me and my friend made up enjoy. :3

Tatsumi had gotten separated from Akame and Leone on an mission to rescue Lubbock and himself. He was lucky enough to have gotten out of the clutches of that crazy woman,General Esdeath,but,he was now depressed that Lubbock was killed. Now,here Tatsumi was.

Wandering throughout these unknown forests with out incursio or his friends. "Well hello" a vioce said in the distance. That's when he came upon an teenage boy with Onyx hair and matching eyes. In all honesty,he looked....fine. Tatsumi frowned at his thoughts and mentally slapped himself.

"Who're you" ,Tatsumi asked,getting defensive just on instinct and in case if this was one of Esdeath's soldiers. "Why did you ask but who are you" Sasuke said while walking closer to the boy Could it be an enemy' Tatsumi thought as he slowly going yo reach for his sword.

"Awww how cute trying to attack and plus try to attack me its not going to work" Sasuke said staring at Tatsumi. Tatsumi glared at him and clenched his and put his sword back in its place,cursing under his breath 'Damnit! If I only l had lncursio!',Tatsumi thought.

"Just answer the question! Who the hell are you?!" ,He asked. "Fine its Sasuke and who are you" Sasuke said "What about your last name?",Tatsumi asked. "I'll tell you later" Sasuke said "Well...I'm...Tatsumi...!",He said.

"K later" Sasuke said while walking away "Do you know where the capital is?",Tatsumi asked with his eyebrow twitching angrily "Capital what do you mean by that?", Sasuke asked in confusion.

"Nevermind....! Do you know anywhere I could head to?",Tatsumi asked "Umm you could go to town square follow me" Sasuke said walking away. 'What the hell town square?',Tatsumi thought as he rushed up to Sasuke.

"Well you want to know or not plus keep up" Sasuke said looking at Tatsumi "I'm right beside you!",Tatsumi glared at the boy which he had secretly dubbed.

'Tsudered bitch.' "Mmmmmmm.......... Soooooo where are you from" Sasuke tried not to turn his head 'I couldn't possibly tell anyone that...! What do I say....' ''Uh...I'm...a traveler! But I just recently stayed in this city with my friends!",Tatsumi said.

"Oh that's nice mmmm...... Just a few more blocks okay Sasuke says while looking at Tatsumi,Tatsumi simply nodded and walked alongside the 'Tsudered boy' ... Hhhhhhhh~~~~~~~AWKWARD~~~~~~~ "Uh where are you from Sasuke?'' Tatsumi asked. "O-oh I'm from Konoha" Sasuke said "Konoha? There's not such a thing called....the village in the leaves!" Tatsumi said "Huh? What are you talking about" (man this guy is Weird) Sasuke said and thought.

'This guy's strange!',Tatsumi thought. "Just where the hell am I?!",Tatsumi asked. "Oh you're in the leaf village (I thought he all ready knew)" Sasuke said "Wait... Tatsumi looked around and noticed that everyone was staring at them,mainly Sasuke. "This... Is Konoha?",He asked."

...And why is everyone staring at us,well,you?",Tatsumi asked. "What an Baka hhhhhhhhh" Sasuke puts his on his face and said "You really are not a traveler god just come with me" Sasuke said while grabbing Tatsumi's hand. "But I d-don't come around t-this way!!",Tatsumi yelled.

"And you didn't answer why everyone was staring at you like that!",He stated angrily.

An realization came upon Tatsumi. "This is your village but...you went rogue didn't you....?",He asked. Sasuke unlocked his door and through Tatsumi in his apartment "there that's better and y-yeah I really don't like to talk about it" Sasuke said.

"What the hell are you doing?!",Tatsumi yelled pointing his finger at Sasuke before he clamed down after hearing what Sasuke said. "I see...",Tatsumi said,although his frown never left. "What a brat shut the hell up" Sasuke said Tatsumi's eyebrow twitches with anger. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THAT NEEDS TO SHUT THE HELL UP WITH YOUR ARROGANT,'TSUDERED BITCH ASS!!!!!" Tatsumi yells.

Sasuke turns with his red eyes "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY" Sasuke runs up to Tatsumi and grabs him by the collar lifting him up. Tatsumi glares at him and grads his sword,pointing it dangerously close to Sasuke neck.

They stayed in that position for awhile,staring,well,glaring at one another. "You heard me clearly,bastard..." "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT GOD DAMNIT" Sasuke yelled "WELL YOU'RE THE WHO BROUGHT ME HERE!!",Tatsumi yelled.

Before anyone could say or do anything else,someone knocked on the door "IM NOT TRYING T-T-T-T-TO GOD I NEED A DRINK" he say "WHO IS IT" Sasuke yelled "It's me...Sasuke~kun...",an Oh so familiar female voice said.

"(Oh crap why) Coming" Sasuke said When Sasuke opened the door he found,Sakura crying happily up at him,along with Naruto who looked like he was on the verge of punching Sasuke while looking happy also,along with Kakashi,who was reading his perverted book,but you could tell that he was smiling under that stupid mask of his. "What is it" Sasuke said Naruto then punched Sasuke in the face.

"It took you forever to wanna come back home,you bastard!",The blond boy said. Sakura then punched Sasuke in the face,sending him flying right past Tatsumi who no one seemed to notice and into the wall.

"Yeah! You jerk! But...welcome back....!",Sakura cried "GOD DAMNIT" Sasuke said Sakura hugged him. "Welcome back,you bastard!",She sodded "Ok ok yeah thank you" Sasuke said.

"Um....Who's that?",Naruto asked,pointing to Tatsumi who was still confused. "I'm Tatsumi....",He said. "Man my face hurts" Sasuke said.

890 Words hope you liked it Stay tuned;3