Continue of Battle--------------

No l "Hhhhh Naruto show him Sasuke said Naruto simply nodded,still looking at Tatsumi weirdly and made the hand signs. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!",Naruto shouted and over fifteen or maybe about seven hundred Naruto shadow clones appeared. Tatsumi's jaw dropped to the ground. "W-What! How'd you do that?!",Tatsumi asked with both awe and shock.

"Sakura can explain everything there is to know about jutsu and hand signs and chakra cuz you must not be around here,are you Tatsumi?",Naruto said.

Tatsumi simply shook his head "Hhhh there done and done so uh who's going first" Sasuke said "I can dibs on Tatsumi",Sakura said "You and Nartuo could fight cuz I want to see what's Tatsumi's got......!

Considering he doesn't even know what chakra is......! "Hhh well lets start" Sasuke says as he gets ready.

"It's been awhile since we fought...! Huh,Sasuke?",Naruto asked with an smirk on his face. "Yeah I'm pumped,so should me and Nartuo go first" Sasuke said "It doesn't matter,Sasuke",Sakura and Naruto said in unison,eager to fight.

"Ok then" Sasuke runs up to Naruto for a punch,Naruto dodges. "Kage Bunshin no JUTSU",He yelled and over hundreds of shadow clones appeared and tried landing punches and kicks on Sasuke.

"Crap FIRE STYLE FIRE BALL JITSU" Sasuke yells while aiming for Naruto,the shadow clones poof away and Naruto activates Sage Mode and make a giant frog appear,to which the frog blocked the attack for Naruto,giving him enough time to create an rasengan.

"RASENGAN!" He yelled and aimed the Rasengan for Sasuke. Sasuke tries to dodge the Rasengan, Naruto punches Sasuke in the face. "GGGGGGAAAAHHHH" Sasuke yells "WHY MY FACE",he gets up to punch Naruto in the face.

Naruto grunts as he gets blown back into a tree. Sakura,on the other hand,had gotten angry at Tatsumi for nearly cutting her arm with his sword,which he basically did,and she punched very hard into the ground,making everyone present fly into the air and water began to fill the ground.

"WHAAAAAAAT?!! THIS CHICK IS CRAZY!!!",Tatsumi thought "Hhhh I'm done" Sasuke says "BECAUSE MY FACE IS KILLING ME GOD IT HURTS",Tatsumi crashes into the ground and bumped into Sasuke and they fell onto the ground. "Ouch! Uuh h-hey Tatsumi y-you okay" Sasuke said trying to get up "Y-Yeah....." "Sorry guys! I sorta destroyed the whole place!

Me and my anger, Shannaro!,Sakura laughed. Kakashi walked over to Tatsumi. "I'm impressed. You even managed to dodge most of her attacks. Sakura can explain everything a ninja is supposed to be like."

"KAKASHI SENSEI!!! WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT?!!",She whined. "Well I guess that's enough for me yawn" Sasuke said "But....you didn't even fight with me yet,Sasuke~kun! It'd only be fair!",Sakura said. "Ugh I'm gonna die fine Sakura",Sasuke said putting this finger under Sakura's chin. Sakura blushed.

"W-What're you doing?!",She asked, completely flustered. "Are we fighting or what" Sasuke said in a low voice 'GGGAAAHHH!!!! HIS VOICE...!",Inner Sakura yelled 'So Hot!!',Sakura thought along with Inner Sakura.

"U-Um...y-yeah....!",She said. "Then lets go" Sasuke said,Sakura simply nodded and jumped back away from him,still flustered. She jumped into the air and brought her fist back. "CHERRY BLOSSOM IMPACT" She shouted. "FIRE STYLE FIRE BALL JUTSU" Sasuke shouted Sakura easily dodged. Sasuke runs be hide her and punches her well tried,Sakura punches him and blows him though some trees.

"Ouch! Hah hah hah" Sasuke gets up "FIRE STYLE FIRE BALL JUTSU" Sasuke aimed at Sakura. The fire ball burns Sakura to death and everyone beings to panic,except for Kakashi.

Sakura appears behind Sasuke and whispers in his ear, "Maybe you should've used your Sharingan,Sasuke~kun...!",She grabs him by the waist and jumps high into the air. "CHAAAAAA!!!!! CHERRY BLOSSOM CLASH!!!",She screamed and crashed Sasuke into the ground really hard. "I'll heal you later!",She said with an smile.

"Aah WHY ME hh that hurt a lot c-c-can w-we leave. "I said I'll heal you later!",Sakura said "I-I know I just need to lay down" Sasuke said. Sakura looks at Naruto,and Naruto looks at Tatsumi who nodded. Kakashi caught on and left in an poof of smoke. "Let's leave him here!",They all yelled before running away.

"Hhhhhh looks like I'm alone again" Sasuke gets up but falls on the ground again "Just kidding!",Sakura said,popping up behind him. She then beings to heal him. "Even though you do deserve to be left

behind,Sasuke~kun.... And...you never apologize to me either." For.....Sakura beings to cry.....almost killing me....! "So you better say you're sorry! You jerk! Or I'll leave you here for real!" "Sorry Sakura,Sasuke says "plus where's Tatsumi" ".....Who cares? I know you really don't care about me at all",She replied.

"I-I do care about you Sakura,Sasuke said as he puts his hand on her shoulder Sakura blushes. S-Sasuke~kun...I....still love you but.....can we at least be friends?",She asks. "I-I know well I gotta get going see you later Sakura" Sasuke says getting up to leave,Sakura nods.