If you want to get detention

*NOTE TO SELF BEFORE YOU READ THIS CONTENT:I acctuly got detention doing all this.*

My friend pushed me and said "MYSPACE".I got my study book and hit her in the face saying "FACEBOOK!" (NOTE:That will bruise your cheeck or forehead.......Sorry Ash D:)

Run into Spanish late singing "DORA DORA DORA THE EXPLORER" then sit down like nothing happend and stare at the teacher (My spanish teacher looks like dora.Creepy shit i know.)

Stand up on the canteen table and shout at the top of your lungs "I WANT CANDY!" (NOTE:I fell off the canteen table......Moving on....)

Annoy the teacher (NOTE:Do it to your science teacher by making an explosive :3)

Run down the hallway shouting "SUUUUPPPPPPPEEEERRRRMMMMAAAAANN!!!!"

Get in a fight with someone.
Mines went a little something like this

Slut: Sup log legs! Whos pants you gonna be in tonight?
Me:No ones.Im sure your gonna steal them all anyways.
Slut:Aww is a bitch jealous.
Me:Nah im would never be jealous of a crayola that wears a mini skirt.
Slut:So youd never be jelous of yourself?
Me:Bitch please,your blind.
Slut:How so?
Me:Im wearing fucking jeans you bimbo.
Slut:Oh shut up you bitch.
Me:I would slap you but that would be animal abuse.

Then it went into a full on fight...My bff filmed it all if your wondering how i remember.

Lets just say she had Bright pink lipstick,A fake tan that made her look like an orange,She dyed her hair blonde,She wore a pink mini skirt and when i say mini i mean VERY mini.And a tank top.Did i mention she was earing fuckin 6 inch heels?!

I was wearing A wooly jumper with a shirt underneath,Denim jeans and Red converse.My hair was curled and i sore light lip gloss and mascara.And she calls me a slut...........Bitch.

I went into a full on detail story didnt i? xD haha :3
sorry i never update i just get really stressed with studys and stuff.I have an art,science and history project to hand in now in about 4 months.Im done my art and history project.SOMEONE HELP ME I DUNNO WHAT TO DO FOR IT! D: I was thinking of doing the solar system or a valcano but thats to obvious.PLEASE HELP ME! D:

BOO BYE BITCHES XX