Back in time (NaLu)

*Lucy's Pov*

Chills ran up my spine. I couldn't move a single muscle in my body, as if I was completely paralyzed. My eyes were planted on the Fairy Tail guild.

My pink haired best friend, Natsu and I were standing on a ledge of a mountain, perched over Magnolia.

"Lucy....we are to late." Natsu breathed in disbelief.

"No...everyone was there! No no no NO!" I screamed.

I saw Natsu drop to his knees. A distressed look plastered on his constantly joy filled face.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. Natsu and I were unable to save the the guild. We didn't get there in time to warn everyone.

A terrible shriek pierced the air. I forced my head to look up. That's when I spotted him, Fairy Tail's annihilator.

I began to tremble, though it was not in fear this time. Anger, pain, and guilt drove me past my breaking point as I looked up at him.

"Acnologia." I growled.

*Natsu's pov*

I couldn't take my eyes off what was once a beautiful guild, and now it was nothing but ashes. Everyone I cared about was gone in a flash.

Lucy and I tried to get there in time...we tried so hard.

Happy, Master, Lisanna, Gray, Erza, Wendy, everyone....is dead.

A dragon's roar filled the air. I couldn't move at all, it was as if all my energy had been drained out of me.

But then I felt something strange.

"Acnologia." I heard Lucy growl furiously.

I looked over to her. Her eyes where red and crystal tears where flowing down her cheeks. She had a certain look in her eyes, a look of insanity.

Her magic energy as pulsing around her in a forced I would have never known she could reach. Lucy's body suddenly began to give off a blinding light.

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed in agony as it grew rapidly, her eyes shut tightly.

"Lucy..." I muttered.

Her eyes opened as a beam of light shot up into the heavens.

"ACNOLOGIA!!!!!" She roared.

Then, everything was consumed in the light Lucy's body was giving off and I could hear nothing but her screams.

*Lucy's Pov*

When I opened my eyes again I was shocked by what I saw. Before me stood Fairy Tail, just as it had been before it took a blast from the Dragon.

"Lucy...its Fairy Tail.." Natsu spoke slowly.

Out of no where Virgo appeared in front of me.

"Princess. I advise you not to do that spell again." She said to me.

I looked at her in confusion. "What spell?"

"You don't know?" She asked.

"I didn't even know I did anything.." I answered.

"You used a forbidden spell that allowed you and Natsu to go back in time. In a few moments Acnologia will appear here in Magnolia, just as he did before. He will destroy the guild again if you don't stop him, Princess. Is it time for punishment now?" She explained and then disappeared.

I looked over to Natsu.

"So that's what that incredible power was." He spoke as he got up on his feet.