What am I without you?

Authors note:
'words marked like this are the characters thoughts'
"Words marked like this are the characters words"

'After a long day at the rink, Yuuri could finally take a break. Even though coach Yakov said that he could leave, he just didn't want to go out... Maybe it's because Victor is not here? No no.... I should not get distracted because of him again... '

Narrator: You wonder why Yuuri doesn't want to leave the rink don't you? It's because Victor was not in Russia. Victor has gone to Japan.... If you ask why didn't yuuri go along with him? It's because of...... *SLAP* HUH? WHAT WHO THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU? AND WHY DID YOU SLAP ME? *Narrator out*

'Why am I worrying so much about Victor not allowing me to come along? Maybe he has some private business to attend.... Something he doesn't want me to know....
What does he want me to not know?
Let's not think about this right now... Victor is gonna come back tomorrow anyways... let's ask him about this tomorrow....'

Narrator: Hey I'm back!!! Sorry about what had happened last time.. I was apparently revealing something I was not supposed to... They were worried that you might get a spoiler. Sooo yeah let me explain exactly what's going on.... HUH YOU ALREADY KNOW? Well.... I guess my job here is done. *Narrator out*

"Hey! Piggy!"
Yuuri turned back to see who it was.

Sure enough, it was yurio
"Hey piggy! Quit hogging around and come here!"

"No I need to practice a little more!", Yuuri said.

"SHUT UP AND COME HERE!!!", Yurio screamed.

Otabek enters the rink.
"Oh, did I disturb you in your conversation?"

"No you didn't, yuuri said
I and yuri here were going to go to a restaurant nearby, Yuri said he wanted you to come along as wel- "

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!", Yurio screamed

"Ummm..... so you want me to join you to eat at a restaurant?", Yuuri asked.

"Yes", said Otabek politely.

"Are you joining us piggy?", Asked Yurio.

"Okay then, I'll pack up my things and join you guys shortly!", Yuuri said.

Narrator: Yuri quickly packed his things and checked the phone to see if any messages had arrived from Victor, but he was disappointed by seeing there were none. And Yuri caught up with the both and walked into the restaurant.

*Now the story is in Victors point of view.*

'I don't know why I feel so guilty..... Maybe because I left Yuuri alone in Russia?, but I did it for a reason.... Something really special.
I really hope Yuuri doesn't feel bad.....'

Narrator: Now can I break the mystery? Yes? alright, The reason why Victor came here without Yuuri was because of Yuuri's parents.
They wanted to plan a wedding for Victor and yuuri, without yuuri knowing.... I know it sounds weird, but yuuri had revealed to his parents that he wanted to marry Victor but was too shy to ask him about it. Then Yuuri's parents asked to Victor about how he felt about Yuuri. Victor actually started blushing and said that he felt the same about Yuuri. So they decided to plan a wedding for them. And they had asked only Victor to come along. Because Victor also wanted to keep this as a surprise for him.

'It seems Yuuri's parents have already contacted the tuxedo store about the wedding dresses, then what do we have next? Oh shit! I totally forgot to text Yuuri! He will be really worried....
I have been really busy these days.... But I should not be so forgetful....
Okay then let me text him right away! And let me tell Yurio to take him out to eat dinner. As he still doesn't know most of the places there. '