❤Chapter 25❤

Jimin's POV

And my phone ringed.(a/n:got you there 😂)
I answered the phone and give y/n the I'm-going-out look.She nodded and I went out.

"Hey bruh!Advance happy birthday!"Taehyung said at the other line of the phone.

"Hey keep it down."

"Why?"

"Y/n might hear you."

"Yeah yeah.BTW it's only one day to go!"

"Why are you more exited than I am?are you the one who's having his birthday?"

"Yah!I'm just happy for you!"

"Yeah right.I'm hanging up"

"Okay bye"

"Bye."I said before I hung up.

"Phew!that was close."

I went inside the house and went to the table.

"What do you wanna get on Christmas?"y/n suddenly asked as I sat down.

"Why so sudden?"I asked back.

"Christmas is near."she answered.

"Umm-.Ah those beat headset!"I answered.

Your POV

FOX!where am I gonna get money to buy that thing?!
Nvm.well I have my savings.I think it's enough.I'll buy those headset tommorow.Hey that's not for Christmas.Its for his birthday.Yup I heard their conversation.His friend is so loud.

"Uh okay."

We finished our breakfast and he went home.I called Eugene my gay best friend to help me tommorow.I need some tips from this guy I mean girl because he I mean she knows about things that are romantic.

I drifted to sleep slowly.

I woke up at 9:00.

I got ready for my schedule.I decided to eat breakfast with Eugene later.I went to the mall and waited for Eugene at the coffee shop.She arrived exactly 9:30.We ate our breakfast and after that we went straight to the apple store.

While we're walking she is teaching me how to simply hold Jimin's hand.

"So girl this is what you will do."He said- I mean she said as she hold my hand.

"Oh okay"I replied.

"Now you try"she said as she acted as a real man.I slowly snaked my hand on hers.And we both laughed at what we're doing.

"What does he look like?"she asked.I showed her Jimin's pictures and her eyes went wide open.

"OMG!he's so handsome!introduce him to me!"she squealed.

"No way!He's mine!"I shouted playfully.

"When is his birthday anyways?"she asked.

"Tommorow."I answered shortly.

"What date is tommorow?"she asked again.

"October 13"I replied.

"Yah pabo!I almost forgot it's your birthday today!"she said.Heheheh I forgot too.Jimin didn't know that our birthdays are next to each other.

Its already 11:27 in the evening.Woah.I didn't know it's already late.

Jimin's POV

I was walking towards the shop that is beside the apple store when I saw y/n not far away from the apple store walking back home with a MAN.I saw
Y/n slowly holding his hands.They we're laughing immediately called y/n.

"Where are you?"I asked.I was staring at her while making the call.I saw her gulp before answering.
'She's nervous' I thought to myself.

"I'm in my house"she answered nervously.

"Oh really?I'm heading there."I said before I hung up.I took a picture of y/n and that man before heading to y/n's house.I texted taehyung that we can't meet today.