❤Chapter 26❤

Jimin's POV

I went to y/n's house.I didn't bother to knock and I just barge in.I noticed that y/n is not there yet.While im looking around I heard the door opened.

"In your house huh?"I scoffed.

"Oppa it's not what you think."she replied.

"Why are you cheating?!"I yelled at her.

"What are talking abou-"before she finished her sentence,I threw her my phone and showed the picture that I took earlier.

"Oppa it's a misun-"

"DON'T DENY IT YOU SLUT?!YOU ARE CLEARLY HOLDING HIS HANDS!"I yelled at her.Tears are ow visible in her eyes.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Unnie I'm here!"the girl shouted from the outside.They voice sounds familiar.

'Seolhyun' I recognized the voice.I lost my senses.All I could think now is my revenge.I want to see y/n Hurt.
I went to open the door.And pulled Seolhyun inside leaving her things outside.I brought her in front of y/n and started kissing Seolhyun roughly.

"Oppa please stop!"I heard y/n yelled while kneeling.

"Now you know how I feel!you deserve this!You deserve to be hurt!"I shouted.
I started to Yank down Seolhyun's skirt along with her panties.Y/n stood up crying trying to stop me from what I'm gonna do but it's no use.Soon I yanked my underwear and pants too.

"OPPA PLEASE STOP!"y/n begged with her voice cracking.I didn't stop and I started thrusting into Seolhyun.Seolhyung didn't do anything.Later on,the door suddenly opened but I didn't care.I continued my buissness.Y/n is still crying hard.

"Saengil Chukahae y/n-ah!Sorry for the last minute I we still have 1 minute before you birthday ends!BTW here's my gift for you and this is the one that we bought earlier for your boyfriend's birthday!"The boy screamed will running towards
y/n who is crying at the floor.I stopped from what I'm doing.Y/n's Birthday was today.Great Jimin what a birthday gift for your girlfriend.

"Why are you crying?"the boy asked.He look familiar.

"Hey stop here's my beauty now don't have to cry."the gay joked.Wait.HE'S A GAY!OH MY GOD WHAT DID I DO?!

The gay finally noticed my presence.

"OH MY.I gotta go."He said and pulled Seolhyun outside.

Y/n stood up crying and went closer to me.

"Happy birthday.Mine is now over.Its 12 in the morning now"she said as she hand me a gift.She went to her room while I was there standing.Feeling the guilt inside me.

'Why didn't I let her explain first?'that question repeated on my mind.A Sound of breaking glass interrupted my thoughts.

"FUCK YOU PARK JIMIN!"