regret

I woke up and turned around, noticing that Jungkook was no longer in bed with me.

I sat up, throwing my hair into a messy bun. I then got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Ji!" Jungkook yelled.

"Shit sorry.." I covered my eyes after seeing his naked body.

"You're fine, I'm getting in the shower." He said as he slipped inside the curtain.

"I wanted to shower." I pouted before sitting on the toilet to pee.

"Join me then." He said, and I could almost hear his smirk.

"Such a perv." I said before starting to do my makeup.

"It's nice and warm babygirl."

I gulped and tried to focus on applying my foundation, but somehow the picture of him naked kept flooding my mind.

"Just hurry up so I can take on-"

"Done." He cut me off as he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

I shyly slipped my clothes off and quickly got in, letting the warm water go all over my body.

I grabbed the shampoo, starting to massage and lather it into my hair.

Seconds later I left a tickle on my spine, making me jump.

"Jungkook what the fuck!?" I screamed and pushed him. "How the fuck did you get in here!?" I covered my body quickly.

"I just wanted to help you princess." He said with a smirk, making me roll my eyes.

"Please.. I just want to shower peacefully." I was too tired to even put up a fight.

Suddenly he turned me around and put his hands in my hair, massaging my head.

I bit my lip.

Why was he doing this?

I blushed when I realized my bare ass was facing him, and I quickly felt embarrassed. His hands made their way to my neck and shoulders, working out all the tension that was there.

"Jungkook.." I said softly, letting his hands slide down my back all the way to my hips. His thumbs rubbed circles on my skin. Soft circles that made me feel more relaxed.

I closed my eyes contently.

I didn't want to like what he was doing, but I did. He was just giving me a massage, what's wrong with that?

My thoughts completely stopped when I felt his arms wrap around me. His wet, bare skin was against my wet, bare skin.

"Did you like that?" He asked ever so huskily into my ear. The steam from the shower made the air foggy, and I wanted to turn my head to look at him, but I couldn't.

I nodded in response and closed my eyes as his lips pressed against my shoulder. He trailed soft kisses up my neck and moved my hair out of the way.

He's my brother..

"S-Stop.." I said reluctantly, making him pull away. I stood still. I didn't want to move. I couldn't move.

I heard him slip out of the shower and leave the bathroom with a shut of the door.

I gasped for air a bit and let my heart beat relax.

I didn't want him to stop..

I loved all of it.

His lips, his skin, his voice, his touch.

I clenched my jaw, wanting more.

I closed my eyes to reset my thoughts then continued to shower myself, grabbing my razor.

I started to shave my skin. Up my leg. Down my leg. My eyes were fixed on the movement of my hand and the razor. It moved so smoothly, leaving my skin soft and clean.

But it wasn't..

He had touched me.

Jungkook had touched me.

My stomach filled with unsettledness. Or was it butterflies? I was angry at myself; letting my brother give me this feeling. This sinful urge to want every part of him.

I harshly dug the razor into my skin as I teared up. Blood ran down my leg and I shut my eyes tightly. The pain was so immense, but it helped allay the craving I had for him.

I put my thigh under the water, letting it sting the cut. I let out a soft whimper of pain, suddenly regretting my actions.

I needed to.

I quickly tried to reassure myself and tell myself that what I did wasn't a mistake. It was a necessity.

I quickly turned the water off and got out, wrapping a warm, thick towel around my fragile body.