please

I woke up to the smell of bacon and fresh toast. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Jungkook standing topless at the little bar in the corner of the hotel room. He looked over and I quickly closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

After a few minutes, he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I pulled the covers off and tried to get out of bed. 

"Shit." I cursed when I felt the blanket dig into my fresh cut.

I limped over to my bag of clothes and pulled out jeans and a hoodie. After pulling off my pajamas, I started to comb my hair. Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open and Jungkook came out.

"Oh, morning sis." He said with a slight smirk. I ignored him and quickly pulled my clothes on.

"What is that?" He asked in a rushed manner, coming over to my leg.

"What is what?" I asked back as I buttoned my jeans up.

"The blood.. is it a cut? What happened?" I gulped and looked away, trying to avoid his question.

He grasped my arm roughly and pinned me against the wall.

"Tell me. Now." He demanded. 

"I accidentally cut myself when I shaved yesterday. It's nothing, Jungkook." I responded confidently.

"I should have stayed in there with you." He huffed as if he was mad at himself.

"Take them off." He said, nodding his head toward my jeans.

"What? Why? I'm fine." I turned around and went back to combing my hair.

"I said take them off." His hand suddenly slipped inside the rim of my jeans. I felt goosebumps raise on my arms. When I stayed silent, he continued to speak.

"Or should I take them off for you?" He leaned into my ear and moved the piece of hair there.

"What do you want from me..?" I asked in a soft whisper. Ever since we escaped from home he has been acting so touchy. Why...

"What I want is for you to be safe. Take your jeans off so I can check your cut."

I sighed and started to unbutton them.

"Good girl." He said, and I could almost hear his smirk.

I turned around toward him and used a blanket to cover all my skin except for the cut. He helped me sit down and then gently held my thin leg in his hands.

"Baby the cut is so deep." He frowned as he examined it. I blushed at the nickname and rolled my eyes.

"Anyways." I said and pulled my leg away.

"Stop." He tugged my leg back then reached into the bedside table, pulling out a square bandage. He pulled back the adhesive and slowly put it over my cut. I bit my lip from the slight burning sensation.

"There." He commented as his eyes traveled up my legs. I kept watching him. His eyes glistened like they never have before. Why did he look at me differently now?

"Why are you so shy with me..?" He asked in a genuine, almost sad way.

I tilted my head and tried to determine his thoughts. He looked up and we made eye contact. He slowly slid his hand under the blanket, finding his way to the edge of my panties. 

I gulped. I was too afraid to look away and I was too afraid to say no. 

His thumb rubbed soft circles on my hip, causing me to bite my lip again. Immediately, his eyes diverted to my lips, watching carefully as my teeth gently bite into the soft flesh.

There was something about his attention that I craved. Seeing him look at me with utter desire made my head fill with sinful thoughts. I chose to tease him more.

"I-I also got another cut.." I said softly and slowly raised the blanket up higher. He watched as I pulled it up then looked back up at me.

"Where?" He asked simply. 

I moved my hand so that my fingers were slightly intertwined with his at my hips. I moved his hand on top of my panties, making me shiver slightly.

"Here.." I whispered.

Suddenly the air was thick. He couldn't speak. I couldn't speak. My cheeks turned red and I bit my lip, needing him to touch me. 'Please' my mind begged. I moved his finger to where my clit was, causing him to look up and make eye contact again. I couldn't read his expression. It looked like he wanted it, but he wasn't giving me anything.

"Get dressed." He muttered quietly and got up, grabbing his jacket before leaving the room.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What the fuck.." My eyes filled with tears. No, not because I'm a horny teenager that didn't laid. But because he has been teasing me for so long and I finally gave in.. then he walks away? I huffed and tried to blink away the tears, getting up to get dressed again.