Chapter 1

~~Y/N pov~~

I was feel nervous today cause I will come into the new school. I was standing in front of my new school. I just come in no matter what. I can feel a girl student was gossiping about me.

I come into the class with my teacher.
"Okay student, we have a new student here. Y/N, introduce yourself to your new friend" Teacher said to the student and then to me.

"Err~ hello, my name is Y/L/N. I was from Y/C/N (Your country name). I hope that we can get along to each other and please take care of me" I said.

"Good and now you can sit beside that boy" teacher said while pointing the sit at beside that boy. I bowed to the teacher and then sit at beside that boy.

I was shy to look at his face, so I just pay attention to the lesson.

"Hi, your name is Y/N is it?" The boy said to me.

"Y-yes. I'm Y/N and you are-"

"I'm Jungkook. Can we be friend?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, of course" I said while smiling shyly at him and he did the same.

••Break time••

I was about to walking out from the class when Jungkook calling my name.

"Y/N, Wait" Jungkook said.

"Yes?" I said.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook said.

"Err~ to the cafeteria. Why?" I said.

"You really funny. You said that like you know where the cafeteria is" Jungkook was teasing me. I was blushing.

"Y-yeah, honestly I don't know where the cafeteria is" I said.

"It's okay. I will show you where is cafeteria and I will introduce you to my friend" Jungkook said.

"Your friend is all boy?" I said.

"Yeah, why? but I have a girlfriend too. I think you can be friend with her if you want" Jungkook said.

"Oh really? That sound is kinda interesting" I said.

We just continued the conversation while walking until we arrive to the cafeteria. Jungkook take me to the table that have 6 boys there.

"Hello guys~ I want to introduce you my new friend" Jungkook said. The boys start looking me up and down. I was kinda blushing.

"She kinda cute. Hi, my name is Taehyung" The brown haired guy said.

"Hi sweety~ I'm Seokjin but call me Jin for short, okay?" Jin said. I just nodded my head.

"Call me Hoseok or J-hope cause I'm your hope and I'm your angle~" Hoseok said with a sweet smile. I giggling that how sweet he is.

"I'm Yoongi. You can call me Suga if you want" Yoongi said. His face is kinda scary.

"I'm Namjoon. You can tell me anything if there something wrong" Namjoon said. I smiling at him.

"Hi~ You look pretty. I'm Jimin" Jimin said while smiling sweetly at me.

I was blushed when they introduce themselves and praised me at the same time.

"Errr~ well, It's my turn to introduce myself. My name is Y/N and I from Y/C/N. I hope we can be friend" I said.

"OF COURSE!!" The boys said. I just giggling at them.

Suddenly, a girly voice calling Jungkook name.

"Jungkookie oppa~ where are you going?" The girl said while back hugging Jungkook.

"Err~ I always here. Mmm~ Y/N, this is my girlfriend, Eunha" Jungkook said. I looked at her and smile.

"Hi~ I'm Y/N, a new transfer student here" I said while smiling at her. I want to handshake with her but she ignoring me. She was glaring at me.

"Jungkookie oppa~ it's bored to eat here. Let's eat another place" Eunha said while pulling Jungkook hand to another place.

Jungkook was mouthing "I'm sorry" to me and I nodded at him for forgive him.

"Sorry for her behavior. She always like that. Sometimes we can't spend our time with Jungkook just because of her" Yoongi said.

"It's okay" I said while sitting beside him and Taehyung.

••At class••

I sit on my chair when suddenly Jungkook come inside the class and sit beside me.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry about my girlfriend. I really want to eat with you" Jungkook said.

"It's okay. We will eat together next time, okay?" I said with a smile on my face. He reply me with a smile too.

We start the lesson when teacher come in.

••After school••

I walking out from the school. I heard a footstep from behind me. I turn my head and I see Jungkook.

"Oh, why you following me?" I said to Jungkook.

"I just want to take you home" Jungkook said while smiling at me.

"Okay" I said and continue walking.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook said.

"Walking home" I said.

"No, we ride my car" Jungkook said.

"We can be more healthy if we walking" I said.

"I feel lazy. Let's go now" Jungkook said while grabbing my hand. He take me to his car. His car is quite expensive.

"Come in" Jungkook said. I come into his car and he did the same.

"How about your girlfriend?" I said.

"She go home with her brother today" Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

"Okay" I said.

I give him a location of my house. He take me to my house.

"Thanks for take me home" I said.

"No problem. I will take you to school tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook said.

"No, you don't have to take me to-"

"Bye sweetie~" he said while driving away. I get blushed when I heard he call me 'sweetie'.

I change my mind and get inside the car. I go take to shower and wearing a pajamas.

I sit on my bed and take my diary book. My diary book was color blue with white sparkle. I opened my diary book and writing it.

Dear Diary,

Today is a long day. I was come into the new school. I have meet my new friends named Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung but this one friend named Jungkook is really sweet to me. I think I started like him but he already have a girlfriend. I feel a bit upset. His girlfriend is really rude and annoying, her name is Eunha. After school, Jungkook want to take me home but I don't want it cause I don't want to trouble him. I was feel that I'm the most lucky girl in the world.

After I writing my diary book, I went into the deep sleep.

Chapter 1 end
To be continued.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry for my bad English
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~