Chapter 7

~~Jungkook pov~~

"Do I know you?" Y/N said.

"Wait, what? You forget me?" I was curious about her. She forget me? Did she lost her mind?

"Can I know your name? Maybe I can remember you by your name" Y/N said with a smile. I don't know why my heart suddenly hurt.

"Huh? Err~ I'm Jungkook" I said.

"Oh, your name is quite familiar but I'm sorry cause I can't remember you" Y/N said. She was feeling sorry to me.

"I-its okay. I have to go out first. I will buy you some snack" I said. She nodded her head. I can hold it anymore. I was crying after I go out from the room.

'Why can't she remember me? This is all my fault. I can't protect her from dangerous. I'm such a bad boyfriend'

I remember that I had to buy Y/N some food so I go buy some food for Y/N.

I come back with a food.

"I'm back, this is your food" I said while put all food on the table.

"Thanks err~ Jungkook, right?" Y/N said. I nodded at her. She start eating and looking at me.

"Why you're not eating? You must be hungry" She said.

"No, I'm not hungry. I'm already full" I said.

"Oh ok" she said as she continued eating. Suddenly the doctor come in.

"I'm sorry for forget to tell about Y/N conditions. Her head was hitting at the car too hard so she was lost a lot of her memory. She can leave from hospital after 2 day" the doctor said.

"Okay" I said. The doctor excuse us to walking out from room.

"Y/N, err~ can I ask you something?" I said.

"Of course, go ahead!" She said with a smile.

"Do you remember anything? Even a bit?" I said.

"I'm trying to but I can't remember anything. I feel that I was a new born here~ hehehe" She said while awkwardly laugh it. I just smiled at her.

Her personality was change from shyly and sensitive girl to a cheerful and hyped girl.

••2 day later••

I was waiting Y/N to change her clothes to leave from hospital. Y/N go out from the room.

"I'm ready~!" Y/N said.

"Okay let's go~" I said as we walking toward my car. I sent Y/N to her house.

"This is your house" I said.

"Oh, my house? Am I living alone in here?" Y/N said.

"Mmm~ yeah" I said. She nodded her head.

"Since you have to rest well, I have to take care of you for 1 week. The principal already give you 1 week for absent" I said.
"Okay~ err~ can you show my room?" Y/N said.

"Oh sure" I said as I show her bedroom. I prepared a porridge for Y/N. After I prepared a porridge for Y/N, I knocked her bedroom door but there was no respond. I slowly opened the door to peek what she is doing but she was sleeping. Suddenly the door bell ring. I go open the door.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?" I said.

"Nothing, I want to visit Y/N. She was almost 2 day that she didn't go to school so I worried about her" Taehyung said.

"Fine. You can visit her. She was in her room but you better not to make a noise in her room cause she was sleeping" I said.

"Okay and thanks" Taehyung said as he go to Y/N bedroom.

~~Y/N pov~~

I was sleeping but I feel something wet on my lips. I opened my eyes to see what happening but there was a guy who kissed my lips. My eyes began wide.

"ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!" I was screaming. He became panicked. Jungkook burst into my room.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook said.

"W-w-who is this guy?" I said while pointing that guy.

"Oh His name is Taehyung. He is your best friend before you lost your memory" Jungkook said.

'My best friend? But, why he kissed my lips just now?'

"Wait, what? She lost her memory? Since when?" Taehyung said.

"She was got hit by a car 2 day ago" Jungkook said.

"Oh" Taehyung said as he look at my face. I don't know why I was a bit scared of him. Taehyung smile at me.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you from sleep" Taehyung said.

"Disturbing? Do you did something to Y/N that make her scream? I already told you to not make a noise" Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung said. I was about to tell the truth but Taehyung mouthing me for quiet and keep this as a secret. So I just nodded at him and shut my mouth.

"Y/N, the porridge at the kitchen. You can eat it now" Jungkook said as he walking out from the room.

"Excuse me" I said at Taehyung and go out from the room. I go to the kitchen and sit beside Jungkook.

I taste the porridge that made by Jungkook.

"Woah! It taste so good~ How did you learn about cooking?" I said while chew the porridge in my mouth.

"Umm~ well, I was learn from my mom and my best friend, Jin" Jungkook said while smiling at me.

"Oohh~ Can I meet him one day? So he can teach me how to cooking, right?" I said in excited way.

He smiling at me and start to eating his food.

I was still curious about that Taehyung guy so I ask him about Taehyung again. "Who Taehyung to you?"

Jungkook look at me and smiled again. "He is my best friend too but he like my brother cause he was my childhood friend. He just two years older than me"

"Oh" I still curious about him again. "What kind of person he is?"

"Well, he nice and kind but he don't like when someone disturb him when he want to being alone" Jungkook said not looking at me cause he was eating.

I was about to speak when suddenly Taehyung spoke first at behind me.

"Do you really want to know about me that much?" Taehyung was teasing me.

"N-no. Of course not! I just curious about you after you ki-" Taehyung put his hand on my mouth when I was talking and he whispering at me.

"Please don't said about that. I will be killed by Jungkook when he know about that" I nodded and he let my mouth free.

I was noticed that Jungkook staring at us in weird way. "What's wrong with you two? You two being weird after Y/N screaming" Jungkook said.

"N-nothing" me and Taehyung said at the same time.

Chapter 7 end
To be continued.