CHAPTER FOUR

fucking guess who's back. It's me with another shitty chapter after way too long. Enjoy.

Lucas had left the room to do god knows what, and ethan was pulling at the restraints that bound his arms. Lucas apparently didn't pass his sailor quiz because he was eventually able to loosen the knot and slip his arms out. "Freedom at last." Was all he mumbled. Now to find a weapon and his stuff and get out of this hell hole. He stood up, his back cracking. "Too damn old for this shit. And i'm only twenty three." Ethan began searching the room for anything useful. he comes across a lamp, that was welded onto a trophy, of which had a button welded to it. "Why..." he sighed and pressed the button, watching as the ladder to the attic drops down to the floor. He puts the trophy/button/lamp abomination down on a dresser and climbs up, examining the small room. Ethan comes across lucas's laptop, open and on. Was he in here recently? He reads some shit and what the fuck ever he does up there. He jumps when a voice calls up at him. "I'm gone for half an hour and you're already going through my personal belongings? How rude, ethan! Get down here!" Lucas yells.
"oh yes because i feel very convinced and i definitely belive that i should do what you say and face my fucking kidknapper. Your reasoning skills are a little rusty." Ethan calls back down at his captor, of which does not seem pleased with his stubborness. Lucas huffs and begins his climb up the ladder, hauling himself up to his feet and making his way towards ethan of which was fucking ready to deck him. "Now ethan, if you come down with me, i won't hurt ya! You just gotta be a good boy for me." Lucas puts his hands up defensively, grinning. "Like i said, terrible reasoning skills. fuck off, dirt bag." Lucas sighs and rubs at the bridge of his nose.  In this few seconds of distraction, ethan picked up the wooden axe he had found somewhere further back in the attic, and swung it at lucas. Lucas yelled out as said wooden axe collided with his head, Though he was quick to recover. He growled and grabbed ethans hands, forcefully pulling him forward. He sat down on a couch, of which he brought up sometime a while ago to hang out in the attic comfortably.  He pulled ethan over his lap. Holding his hands behind his back with one hand. "You gonna act like a brat then i'm gonna treat you like a brat! And little brats get punished!" Lucas chimed down at the distressed and struggling ethan. Ethan on the other hand, was not as perky as lucas at the moment, and froze up for just a few moments when lucas said punishment. He could take a guess as to what was about to go down. "No! Don't! I'll fucking kill you!" Ethan yelled, as if that would make him let go of his arms and let him up. Lucas shook his head with a "tsk tks..." and pulled down ethans pants and underwear just to the bottom of his ass, and with a chuckle he raised his free hand and brought it down sharply on ethans ass. Ethan yelps and his body jerks. "Fuck!" Ethan yells, struggling harder than ever, now that pain has been introduced to the situation.  Lucas keeps a firm grip on his arms and continues his punishment. About five minutes later and ethan was past the point of tearing up, ass a bright red. He panted and sobbed for lucas to stop. Though lucas did not stop, he did ease up a little bit. A few more minutes pass and lucas is done, releasing ethan arms and petting his hair soothingly as he sobbed. "Next time think before acting like. A brat, got it?" Lucas asked. Ethan nodded and hiccuped, face almost as red as his ass. Lucas pulled ethans pants back up and eased him into a sitting position.  "Now then ethan, what do we say after acting out like that?" Lucas asked, still running his fingers through ethans hair. "I'm sorry..." ethan responded. Though this didn't seem to please lucas, so he tugs lightly at his hair. "Sorry for..?" Lucas drones. " i'm sorry for acting like a brat and trying to hit you..." "good boy..."

I'm fucking sorry for taking so long on this. It's the closet it's gonna get to porn right now becasue i'm a sick motherfucker and needed some punishment in this chapter and i apparently can't type more than 700 something words per chapter.