Chapter 2

Stabbed

I again get a weird dream in which those words "WICKED IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE US." I get up  in shocked and sit. I found my mobile besides me and see the time. It was almost 6 pm in the morning. I open my closet and take white sweatshirt and wear it. 

I walk out of my room and yawn

I walk out of my room and yawn. When I go the stairs, I find some bright light coming out of the door. I walk towards the bright light and I open the door. When I open it, Frank scares me. After he scares me, he laughs and touches my shoulder. As soon as he touches me, I fall on him and he catches me. After some while, I find myself in my room and covered in sheets. I find the doctor beside me checking my heartbeat.

I sit down and ask Frank

"Hey Frank, what happened to me?"

"When you came towards the door I scared you and you in shock fell on me. So I called mom and dad and called the doctor to check what happened to you."

"Weird."

The doctor asks everyone to leave and tell me that

"You are just suffering from mild shock. Just take some rest and you be fine."

"What do you mean by mild shock?."

"Mild shock is something like um.....when you are scared or someone scares you, you stand like you are  happy but your body doesn't show any action and stands like statue. It is just the starting of panic attack."

"Ok. I got it. So today I should stay in bed."

"Yes."

The doctor leaves and Frank comes in with breakfast. I get up go to the washroom and come back and sit and eat. After we finish eating i ask him one question and then he

"Why didn't you tell me that you are coming here to stay for a month? And did you see your room."

"I got a 2 months vacation so I thought I could stay here for a month and go back. Yup I did seem shocked when I saw my room."

"How is it going between you and Ranz?"

"Wait a minute between whom and whom."

''Between you and Ranz."

"Um.....we are fine. I mean, he asked me that can we date again but I am still confused and don't know what to answer. I am just scared of losing him as a lost him before."

"Just believe in him. I think you will find your personalities in him."

"So......... should I date him."

"If I was in your place I would have starting dating him already."

"Ok. Can I ask Ann to stay with me till you go."

"Yup."

He leaves with a smile hearing Ann's name because he likes her a lot. I call Ann and ask her to come stay with me for a month and another thing is that mom and dad will be happy if Ann lives with me. I get up go to Frank's room and ask him can he go to pick up Ann. He was so happy that he jumped and fell on the bed. He dressed and left in two minutes to pick up Ann.

I go down and tell mom that Ann is coming to stay with us but I couldn't find anyone. Neither mom nor dad. They might have went to office. I call mom on the cell and ask her that